Thread: Creating oval for sign

Default Creating oval for sign

Have tried to create for some time the oval boarder on a sign to be highlighted. Can not get the outside to have a curve, al ways comes up with a straight line and/or hides the inner parts of the sign. The inner edge does not have the rounds that I see on signs. Need a pattern for this object, challenged on the computer to get this completed. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Mike Russell
    South Western Indiana
    Use E-mail Forum Cops wrote the ticket!

Fraustrations run high with this tool! Some have it easy and some not so easy. All help is appreciated? But respect each person when his day is going south, the dead line is approaching, and the @#$% has given the fatal error!

2. Default

I probably wont be the one to help you, I am a newbie, but your chance of getting help would be better if you posted the project or a picture or drawing of what you are trying to achieve.

Greg

Here's one you can play around with that I made by using the CW Designer Blur tool on a couple of line drawn ovals
    I did in Paint.Net's free graphic software
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oval ptns.jpg  
    Last edited by Kenm810; 04-13-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Here's a couple I've made....
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

Thanks cnranch for the ptn, now I can finish the open sign for my father! Thanks kenm, I don't quite understan what happen? But the picture you sent I cant use, it won't let me work with it like the ptn I asked for. And greg I've found just ask and some one will help, no matter were you put the post! Thanks again guys for the response.
    Mike Russell
    South Western Indiana
    Use E-mail Forum Cops wrote the ticket!

Fraustrations run high with this tool! Some have it easy and some not so easy. All help is appreciated? But respect each person when his day is going south, the dead line is approaching, and the @#$% has given the fatal error!