Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accommodations

Quote Originally Posted by rcdages View Post
    Motel 6 $39.00 a night and you can get a AARP discount. It is five blocks away fron the Hilton.

Rather then driving back and forth from Conroe to Houston & Houston to Conroe, I am going to stay at the motel which will also save gas money.

Looking forward to this conference and meeting all of you that are coming.
    Be sure to tell them to leave the porch light on! ; )
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

2. Default

Ended up booking today at Microtel inn, 1620 Nasa Road 1 for $44 a night through hotels.com. I debated Motel 6 $39 and this place and the deciding factor was that motel 6 charges $2.99 a day for internet. Microtel has WIFI and looks like a decent breakfast. I am driving up Tue night and checking in on wed so If I can help anyone with rides let me know. I will be attending the CW Start U on Wed.

Greg

P.S. If anyone wants to start up an impromptu poker game I keep chips and cards in my trunk!

For those that enjoy poker here is a thought if it could turn into an annual at the conference. In our Law Enforcement Conference we hold a Tournement Texas Hold Em night and all proceeds go to the Fallen Officer Fund with door prizes to the winner. For this show you could donate it to a listed charity (Red Cross) or even our own fallen Woodworker Fund to go to the Family of a fellow Forum member from the previous year.

Just a Thought. We have fun and it all goes to a good cause.
    I'm a professional toothpick maker.
    TK Designs

4. Default

Sure I have actually set up those tournaments at conferences in the past. They are always fun.

All checked in!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Geese! The forum has been quiet today. Guess everyone is traveling to Houston!!

Welcome to H-town!! Not sure if h is for Houston or HOT!!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Well Lynn you aren't the only one hot. Today we broke our record high, it was 93 degrees with high humidity in Evansdale,Iowa. Had to mow the yard for Saturday's shop tour. Have the shop all cleaned & hoping it doesn't rain so I can run the CarveWright for the tour. Oh You are invited! It starts at 9:00 A.M. Saturday morning.

Ah yes it is warm HE HE in H town! H for hot and humid but it feels good.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky63 View Post
    Well Lynn you aren't the only one hot. Today we broke our record high, it was 93 degrees with high humidity in Evansdale,Iowa. Had to mow the yard for Saturday's shop tour. Have the shop all cleaned & hoping it doesn't rain so I can run the CarveWright for the tour. Oh You are invited! It starts at 9:00 A.M. Saturday morning.
    Thanks for the invite, but I think I might be carvewrighted out by Saturday morning!! Going sailing!!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Wouldn't you just know it, Floyd beat me to the bar at the Hilton Garden Inn. And there I thought I was making such good time. See you all Wednesday morning for eggs and sawdust. Crashing now.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast