Thread: Who woulda thunk it

Default Who woulda thunk it

Had a call this morning from “Sears” that was a bit of a surprise,

It was from the Sears (Master Protection Agreement) department. I spoke to a very pleasant young lady that informed me, that because I purchased a new front load dryer with pedestal last month with a 2 year Extended Warranty plus a front load washer and pedestal that we bought last year, both could be included in our master protection plan for my Carver, that I paid $54.00 for back in 2006 when I purchased my CompuCarve as a “bench top power tool” form the same local Sears Store. I Know it was posted years ago, that those Warranties were sold by mistake and were not valid ----- well, wonder of wonders she informed me that my CompuCarve coverage was about to expire and that for a one time fee on each Item covered I could extend the 100% Parts, Labor, and in home repair coverage on the washer and dryer plus a yearly inspection on each in my master protection agreement for another 5 years -- to 03/08/2016 and that my Carving Machine would have the same coverage including free Shipping/Handling to the Sears Garland,Texas service center for the one time $92.54 --- She knew what the CC machine was and what it does, she also gave me the contact’s name there plus the phone number if I had any problems with my machine in the future. --- Who woulda thunk it.

The photo is part of the Email Conformation I received this afternoon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Service Contract 1a.jpg  
    Last edited by Kenm810; 04-12-2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Added Photo
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

I have that Warranty too.... But none of the new stuff.....

Sounds like a Good Deal....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com