Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Other Related Forums are You Members Of?

Default What Other Related Forums are You Members Of?

We all know the CarveWright Forum is THE BEST FORUM ever!!
    (Okay, like a parent, I'm prejudice!)

What other forums are you members of?

Whether its woodworking, handcarving, woodturning, scrollsaw, luthier, sign-making, jewelry, craft shows, furniture building, 3d modeling, miniatures or anything, these are all great places to WITNESS to the CarveWright.

And, yes, I'm calling on all of you to help us spread the word about the CW and more specifically, our new version C, the CarveTight Spindle, DXF & STL Importers, improved Customer Service, more availability of documentation...all of the things that we have grown into over the last 5 years.

Most posts on the CW/CC are old....OLD! Lots of the complaints are no longer issues. Advanced software releases have addressed items on wish lists. Lots of information is just downright wrong.

I am now a member of Sawmill Creek Woodworking Forum and hope to be putting together articles, if they will accept them from me. I will be posting as an employee of LHR Technologies under Connie Ratisseau.

Please feel free to post your forum & link here on this thread. Tell us a little of what it is about.

Thanks for promoting CarveWright and spreading the word. We have had several posts lately that has had me thinking about doing this, so here goes...

lynn

(I always liked my middle name better than my first name, so I like you guys calling me lynn, at least on here. If you called me that on the phone or in person, I probably wouldn't know you were talking to me!)
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Well I have to admit I have not missed one post on the CW site since my join date (I know I need some help) but I'm a Carvoholic.

Some sites I follow at times.
    ZBrush
    Vertric
    CNCzone
    Rhino
    CamHeads

Reason for edit>>>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slantedschool.jpg  
    Last edited by PCW; 03-02-2011 at 09:10 AM.

IAP (International Association of Penturners)
    The Pen Shop
    Yahoo Pen groups
    Bob

Sawmill Creek

Engravig Etc

Signs 101
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

I've been a member of a number of woodworking forums over the years and even a moderator on 2 others. Most I just got tired of participating in the petty politics and as my cabinet business grew I just didn't have the time to stay active. About the only one I post on anymore is CJ's Woodbin http://cjohnhebert.com/forum/index.php because we're old friends and it's a small place-not a time waster. If I were to go on Sawmill creek, I could spend all day reading and you all wouldn't have my undivided attention here. (insert smiley) Actually, I really can't spend that much time sitting on a forum. I work for a living. CJ and the guys know all about the CW and I do promote it, but there are some old Beta people on some of these forums with a very (!!!!) bad attitude about the machine. Not much you can do about their bad advertising/attitude. (insert mad smiley)
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Vectric Forums (VCarve Pro Owner)
    IAP (International Association of Penturners) Forums
    CNCZone, Mostly just read there.
    LegacyCNCWoodWorking Forums. I Own a 4 axis CNC from them as well as a manual ornamental mill.
    CarveSpot

Not enough time for any more, I am working towards my second retirement!
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Sawmill Creek Forum
    I.A.P. Forum
    Engraving and Sublimation Forum
    Kreg Jig forum
    Full Spectrum Engineering Forum
    I think a couple more but these are the ones I go to regularly.
    3 Carvewrights, 1 Epilog Laser Engraver

Hey guys! I need your help in getting out the word about our Conference. If you are a member of any other woodworking related forums, please post an announcement regarding the conference. Most of them won't let me do it, since I work for LHR.

I will also contact as many related forums as I can to ask them about sponsoring our event as a Friends of CW Sponsor.

The message could say something like this:

The first CarveWright Conference will be held in Houston TX on May 12 & 13th with workshops for both the beginner and advanced users. Guest speakers will also conduct some of the advanced classes and customer projects will be showcased. We hope to see many of you there. More details are available at www.carvewright.com.

Thanks for your help...I can't wait to finally meet some of you.

Lumberjocks.com

Also posted the conference information on this site.
    I'm a professional toothpick maker.
    TK Designs

Thanks TK! I posted there too, but I think it may be being moderated and am not sure if it will be accepted. Thanks for covering it.

I also posted on Sawmill. That one is actually up...hope it stays there!

Those are the only two I am members of.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast