Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 2nd attempt

Well I'm new to this... I don't have Pattern Editor yet,,, My scanning probe was shipped today, so I'll have it when the probe arrives... I think I'm gonna order the centerline, but not this month, fixed income... Thx for all the info folks... U guyz R great... I been viewing this site for a long time before I finally made the call to get the machine... Only had it couple dayz, but with a forum like this,, I'm sure it won't be long before I'm offering ideas to newbies... LOL !!
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Sure Ike, no problem
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Looks great Ken! I thought I would share what I came up with too!

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    Well I'm new to this... I don't have Pattern Editor yet,,, My scanning probe was shipped today, so I'll have it when the probe arrives... I think I'm gonna order the centerline, but not this month, fixed income... Thx for all the info folks... U guyz R great... I been viewing this site for a long time before I finally made the call to get the machine... Only had it couple dayz, but with a forum like this,, I'm sure it won't be long before I'm offering ideas to newbies... LOL !!
    It would be easer to make your patterns if you had the Pattern Editor, but it can be done without it. You need to start with a good image; looks like you used one from Steve Goods WEB site. He uses CorelDraw and makes great patterns.

You will need a Photo program; I use PhotoShop most of the time. There are free programs you can use - A good/easy to use one is http://www.getpaint.net/

Photo#3 shows the size Steve made that image; I cleaned the background and saved it with a White or Black background. Then you can upload it into the CW Designer program.
    See Photo#2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails neverforgotten cw.jpg   neverforgotten.jpg   neverforgoten 1.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Wow Wee !!! U guyz R QUICK !!! Really great fixes... Boy I got a wayz to go... Can't wait now to get my 3rd piece of wood in the machine !!! Plus I have to keep messin with this software.. See how it handles different things... Goin to Home D in the mornin to pick up all those 50 cent pieces of scrap wood... Have nottin to do for the next 2 dayz but Carve Carve Carve,,, Learn and experiment ...

Thx Gang,,, Luv this place !!
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12