Thread: Spooky fun projects

Default Spooky fun projects

I have a good friend who does freelance illustration...and all kinds of other creative work. He loves Halloween (just like I do) and especially old Universal Horror films. He has begun to sell some of his t-shirt designs and other art and I've done up a few small signs for him.
    His website is www.mandrawspicture.com
    If you ever find yourself in need of a really good illustrator for hire...give him a shout.

Here is a logo, a carving of one of his t-shirt designs in 3D, a lithopane made from a painting he did of Vincent Price and lastly, a test carve of a reproduction of the Bela Lugosi Dracula crest found on Dracula's ring. What a blast carving all these with the CarveWright!

2. Default

Wow!!! Those are great! Very creative artwork. And look at all the painting and sanding do to your hand
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3. Default

Superb work!
    Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.
    Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

FATAL ERROR! SYSTEM HALTED! - Press any key to do nothing...

Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
    CarveSpot Forum