Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hunter's Cabin Birdhouse - Project of the Month March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by mwhatch View Post
    OK, I subscribed to the "Project of the Month" and have downloaded the Hunters Cabin project, but when I try to open the mpc files I get a message stating that I need a licence to view this file. Help!

Thanks
    Hi Morton,

In your Designer software Help menu, there is an item called "Manage Licenses". Click on that and login to your account to activate the license. If you run onto any trouble, there are detailed instructions on license activation in the software manual if you need it:
    CarveWright Software Manual (PDF)

Please let us know how you make out!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

OK, I did all that. My account shows the Project of the month under suscriptions and the download link is there. I never did recieve an email width the download link. Does each project need to be activated. I still cannot open the files.

Thanks
    Morton

Quote Originally Posted by mwhatch View Post
    OK, I did all that. My account shows the Project of the month under suscriptions and the download link is there. I never did recieve an email width the download link. Does each project need to be activated. I still cannot open the files.

Thanks
    Morton,

Yes each project needs to be activiated when they send them out. From help menu.."Manage Licenses". Click on that and login to your account to activate the license
    It should bring up a window with the "projet name" click the box beside it to activate it. It also will have you enter your password again to verify.

If you did not get the email you can also down load from you account login from the help menu. In you account loging section it will show your CW license and all pattern and project and subsritions you have bought...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Finally got it. I had to hit "Update License", then the project showed up on my project list.
    Thanks for everybody's help.
    Morton

Great to hear you're good to go, Morton!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Well done-- these are the kinds of projects that display how the CW is "stretching its legs"--projects like these will create new Carvewright owners

Thanks for showing us your project--
    Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Well done-- these are the kinds of projects that display how the CW is "stretching its legs"--projects like these will create new Carvewright owners

Thanks for showing us your project--
    Lawrence
    Thanks, Lawrence. Yes, I strive to "show off" what the machine is capable of and help folks stretch their ideas of what can be accomplished with these "miracle machines"!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

Just finished cutting the birdhouse project. I hope I can get it finished before the next project comes out.
    Morton

9. Default

I just started this project. The front and back turned out fine, but when it came to the sides, the window detail was missing and the logs had a flat top. Everything on the mc was setup and checked, ie pressure rollers truck travel etc.
    I looked at the project settings and noticed the depth settings were .300" for front and back but the sides were set at .275". Are they supposed to be .300 on all 4 sides?

10. Default

Correction All sides .375"?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast