Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: -Vector MPC's from DXF Importer

Steve...l like this one the best of all you've posted today. I can see lots of possibilities with this design. You must be having lots of fun "playing" around.

Thanks Sharon.

For those that are using a earlier version of Designer or do not have Conforming Vectors, Select the rectangular just inside the carve region and then set the depth to 0.4. You should then be able to see and carve the vectors.
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Doesn't appear that this mpg can be saved. I get a "unlicensed vector" msg when I click on save as.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Quote Originally Posted by chebytrk View Post
    Doesn't appear that this mpg can be saved. I get a "unlicensed vector" msg when I click on save as.
    I was able to save it with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Here is a simple Tray Bottom from Vectors. It sets a carve region and vectors that conform to that region. Add the sides and you have a simple but nice tray carrier! Enjoy!

Attachment 42380

Attachment 42381
    Hey Steve

Looks like you been busy. <smile>

Great Job!
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Just trying to keep brain busy while body is fighting a bug.

How ya been? I hooked up with Hess in TX last week. We had dinner and went to a mill. Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    I was able to save it with no problems.

Hey Steve

Looks like you been busy. <smile>
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

Funny one thanks for the laugh.
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Thanks Steve nice job!
    Lee
    2 Machines no waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveEJ View Post
    I hooked up with Hess in TX last week. We had dinner and went to a mill. Good times!

That does sound like a good time and wish I was there. I keep in touch with Hess via email. Keep up the good work. <thumps up>

Edit: Just thought I mention that Lynn has set up some new categories in the pattern sharing thread to try to keep patterns more organized. Might want to check them out if you already haven't.
    Last edited by PCW; 02-22-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Wierd....... I get a menu that pops up when I try the save as ... It states "the file can not be saved due to the following unlicensed features:" It then shows a LONG list of statements "Conforming Vectors". All of the vector lines also show up on the .mpg design. I found it wierd because I was able to save all the other vector .mpgs that were made with no problem at all. It's only this one tray mpg that I get this pop up message. Oh well.... I'll keep checking and see if I can figure it out.
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast