Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Registering

No big deal, Ike. I just didn't want anyone to think we recently stopped being open on Saturdays.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

2. Default

I have my software and machine up and running now. I would like to publicly thank Lynnfrwd for taking time out of her Saturday to help me. It truely shows the help and customer support they have.

Again thanks! It is greatly appreciated!

Now I can go play!

Just Received my machine yesterday,, Same problem... My is a compucarve Refurb... I figured this would give me a chance to review the machine and it abilities.. If it works out I need at least 2 more machines... I opted to try this machine instead of the Shark, mainly because I can get longer work pieces out of this.. Sent lynn a message already, from what I've been reading over the last month or so, Lynn is good Peeps... I just hope she can get me goin,, I'm chompin at the bit to use the machine...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Welcome to the Forum ktjwilliams,
    You'll find the LHR Staff very helpful and there is also a collection of very knowledgeable users right here to aid you as you get going with the CW(s). If you're going to have that many machines cranking out work we'll look forward to seeing your accomplishments. Again, welcome aboard!
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Thx Capt... I received a call from a young lady from Carvewright this morning... I was shocked since she was calling from home on her day off and on a Sat... She was very patient and we resolved the issues with the license.. It took sometime, even codes she was giving me weren't being accepted.. We did the online activation which failed several times, then we tried phone activation with her direct codes.. Failed several times... Was driving me crazy but the young lady kept her cool.. After several failures She left me a few things I could try and we hung up... I was messin with it for a while trying over and over again... Finally on one attempt it went through.. I quickly made my 1st design and ran our and put it in the machine.. Came out pretty damn good... Shortly after,, My phone rang again.. It was the young lady from carvewright again checking on my progress... Very happy that it finally went through... Now that's what I call great service.. Now I won't even call it a service, I would call it a good friendship in the making... Just hope I don't have to bother her to much !! LOL !!
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

That young lady was more than likely Lynn ( lynnfrwd ) ... Worth her weight in gold and a great accent to this for forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    Very happy that it finally went through... Now that's what I call great service.. Now I won't even call it a service, I would call it a good friendship in the making... Just hope I don't have to bother her to much !! LOL !!
    Great to hear you are up and operating ktjwilliams and that you have experienced the best of the community environment here between LHR's fine personnel (most likely it was the ever helpful Lynnfrwd), our Forum family, and that spirit of going the extra mile when someone needs help. You've named it correctly as a Friendship in the finest sense of that word!

We're looking forward to seeing and sharing what you create. Enjoy the Buzz (well okay maybe the CWs a little louder than just a BUZZ). You work around jets by your avatar so you know about the importance of good hearing protection.

Again glad to know you are carving this weekend.
    Last edited by Capt Bruce; 02-27-2011 at 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling OOOPPPs
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12