Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weather Update

Hi Jerry! Well if U were here this morning U better be in a hot tub because it is only -15 degrees out there, so a good day to stay in shop & work on a roll around cabinet for my Sand-Flee machine that I bought for $ 50.00 plus got over $ 100.00 of sanding paper for it. They say rain, freezing rain, & snow tomorrow. Have a great week-end.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    I"m just south of Cleveland Ohio and we're just starting to get hit with that snow, they are calling for near 6" tonight........I think I'll go put my bathing suit on and go out side in the snow......Oh did I say I'll also be in my 103° Hot Tub.....
    Hi Jerry,
    And that would be just why I bailed out of Wellington, OH back in 2001. It will be in the high 60's here in Atlanta but we're getting drowned with all the rain we missed last Summer. I don't think even a hottub could make me want to go outside today so a great day for carving and some project finishing tasks while the machines are humming along in stereo. Shovel carefully up there Buckeye.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123