Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't you just love the reactions?

Yep. I feel ya on this one Jonny.

I made a small plaque for my wife last year, for her desk at work.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!

Naturally, everyone loved it, including a lot of the patients that come into the doctor's office that she works for. Within two days, I probably had at least 100 requests for signs and stuff like that.

Unfortunately, I declined, as I only did that one for fun, and to familiarize myself with a new software function/feature. Everyone was disappointed, but with everything that I already have going on, there would have been no way for me to make time to do them...
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    Man... it's like High School English all over again. I would have said College English, but to be honest, most of my college days are nothing but a drunken haze.
    Lol sorry English, Math and History were my favorite subjects! I posted the use of an apostrophe to help others in sign making it is really important to know the basics! You would be surprised how many people don't know or care! Anyway don't forget the apple for the teacher!

Ike

3. Default

I think I'll keep the CW machine a secret and tell them that I carved the work with an old whittling knife my Grampa gave me and if they want something like that, it will take some time and cost a fortune. But for them only... special deal!
    Frederick Potter
    Editions by Frederick
    http://www.editionsbyfrederick.com

Keep 98% of the dust out of your machine with this free dust collector:
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...e-final-answer

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick_P View Post
    I think I'll keep the CW machine a secret and tell them that I carved the work with an old whittling knife my Grampa gave me and if they want something like that, it will take some time and cost a fortune. But for them only... special deal!
    Fredrick, that is the best answer yet!

Ike

Gang,
    If anyone asks us to start diagramming sentences here then I'm going to appeal to the Moderators to shut down this thread . . .
    Lord but I hated that drill in English. Thank goodness for built-in Spellchecking and thanks for a few chuckles this week.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12