Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US-Pennsylvania

Since the first meeting of the Maryland users group is going to take place in Pennsylvania I am cross posting the announcement to the PA users group thread.

================================================== =

The inaugural meeting of the Maryland users group (which we may have to call the Maryland/Southern Pennsylvania user group as we will have several members from PA) will take place at Tyler Newberry's cabinet making shop at 410 Abbottstown pike, Abbottstown, pa 17301 On Sunday Feb 16th at 2:00PM. Tyler generously volunteered his heated shop for the meeting, heated being the key draw with the weather we have been having lately. If you are interested in attending PM me or just reply.

I met several CW users at the woodworking show in Baltimore and we should have a pretty good group. Several had pictures of their work and there was some nice pieces. If you are within driving distance of Abbottstown you are hereby invited.

Tyler's website is newberrymillwork.com if you want to check it out.

dave

Default Mason Dixon Chapter meeting

cross posting to the PA thread...http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...29-US-Maryland

We had the first meeting of the Mason-Dixon Chapter of the Carvewright users group in Abbottstown PA. We will be meeting monthly with the next meeting on March 9th. See my post in the MD thread for more description and pictures. If you are close enough to Abbottstown please join us for the next meeting.

dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123