Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's on the workbench right now?

Default What's on the workbench right now?

On my workbench today just out of the paint booth a few days ago, 1959 Gibson LP replica..

Soon to be shipping out..

Last edited by liquidguitars; 01-26-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Your wood selection is superb. The time you put into placing grain pattern pays off big time. It's always a pleasure to see what you're working on.
    I'd like to spend a couple days just watching you do some finishing. The color tinting is rich and never overwhelms the wood grain- and that's why you rock. I keep thinking maybe it would be cool to apply your wood finishes to signs- something I'd love to talk with you about sometime if you have a minute to spare....

I just continue to marvel at your craftmanship! Thank you for sharing. I wish I could work for you "for free" on weekends. I would love to be able to build a 5 string bass for my wife and a Les Paul like that some day! Keep up the great work! You are an inspiration!

Ruined my computer keyboard from all the drooling over those wonderful instruments! ...wish there was a better word than "wow!" for those!...and the case...did you customize it yourself? Awesome!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

5. Default

Absolutely beautiful!!!
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The previous posts say it all, thx for sharing, you are one of those who give the rest of us goals to shoot for in both use of the carver and finishing techniques.
    Hope I will someday be able to make something as beautiful, guess that's the difference between an artist and a hobbyist.
    Rick H.

Ran outside to take one more photo..

Wow, Michael is right.........such nice work LG.......I'm lost for words, thanks for sharing with us.

CarverJerry
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Ok, now it's not fair for you to be able to just "run outside" and snap a pic of this thing surrounded by green. Many of us are knee deep
    in the white stuff. I've altered the image for the rest of us.

Attachment 41659

LG,

Absolutely Splendid --- Magnificent in Structure, Adornment, and Craftsmanship, Well Done!
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast