Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Todd hope with help of the forum you are up and carving soon. Be sure and read Tips and Tricks as a good starting point. Feel free to ask any question here. Masny people with lots of knowledge!
    Jeff

Welcome Todd, I'm sure you will have lots of fun with your machine. Again welcome
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    Welcome Todd,

I'm in Tucson, where are you located?

Lawrence
    Just outside of Kingman by the airport lawrence. Thanks all for the welcome posts, I have been around the forum as a guest for a few weeks now and have gone through all the tips and tricks and some of buds tutorials so I already have learned alot.

After lurking since 2009, I have placed an order for a new CW. My wife is good with software and she is more excited than I am. A special thanks to Bruce Kinney for allowing me into his shop for a demonstration. The day I spent with him pushed me over the edge. I look forward to learning new skills and adding it to my longtime woodworking hobby. Since I am semi-retired, I should have ample time to devote to this endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by wlkjr View Post
    After lurking since 2009, I have placed an order for a new CW. My wife is good with software and she is more excited than I am. A special thanks to Bruce Kinney for allowing me into his shop for a demonstration. The day I spent with him pushed me over the edge. I look forward to learning new skills and adding it to my longtime woodworking hobby. Since I am semi-retired, I should have ample time to devote to this endeavor.
    Welcome aboard! There are lots of husband and wife carving teams, Great way to use each others skills!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Welcome aboard! There are lots of husband and wife carving teams, Great way to use each others skills!
    Thanks. I've also ordered one of your dust collectors too.

Quote Originally Posted by wlkjr View Post
    Thanks. I've also ordered one of your dust collectors too.
    Just replied to your order! Will ship it out tomorrow. Thanks!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by CWFan View Post
    Just outside of Kingman by the airport lawrence. Thanks all for the welcome posts, I have been around the forum as a guest for a few weeks now and have gone through all the tips and tricks and some of buds tutorials so I already have learned alot.
    Todd

I think you are closer to me. I'm in Las Vegas. Welcome to the Forum and Carvewright
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

9. Default

Hi all. I bought a used CW from ebay. The memory card it came with was dirty and unreadable by the machine. I bought two more cards, thinking, "what the hay, I may need two cards". 1 week later, recieved the cards, plugged them into my reader and tried to upload a project. It got to about 20%, stopped and said my card may be corrupted. Tried the other card, same message. Bought another card, same thing. Running designer as administrator, inserted when I was supposed to and wont even format or flash. Am I doomed? Please help!

Jon

Jonathan,

Wow sounds like you have enough cards now! Does it do this with all of the cards? I would check the reader to see if it is dirty or has any bent connectors.

And welcome! Make sure you are all caught up with the updated documents, designer and tips and tricks.

http://www.carvewright.com/update

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb...rt/manuals.php

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb...aintenance.php

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/learn/cwlearn.php

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/learn/tips.php
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast