Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

1. Default

I took my time....learned to put the bit on best and i have my best litho yet......looks 200% better than pic...i love it.....this is in 1/2 inch....10x10 strawberry ice illumination series corian sample....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	best litho.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	51579 I have the blueberry ice,mint ice,and glacier ice in 10x10 to try now....I LOVE THIS MACHINE!
    Last edited by william-finn; 03-01-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRooney View Post
    I have been watching this product over the past 5 years. Reading the forums, in particular the posts on mechanical and software issues. I figured the the 'c' version was a good point to jump into using the machine. So yesterday I found a 'c' version package onsale - includes the bits and the probe. Looking forward to starting several projects I have inmind. The only dissapointment without opening the box and setting up the machine is the warrenty. I have NO issue with the 30 days. But that the warrenty starts with purchase, I am going to burn 6 days waiting for Saturday to roll around. I should have read more on the warrently details and waited until next Saturday morning to buy the machine. But I expect with this 'c' version that my odds of having a problem are small.
    I think we exchanged emails earlier today. Usually starts once registered, so long as reasonable. Can't wait two years until u retire... You should be good starting it on Saturday. You have 90 days to add a one or two year warranty if u so choose. Costs a $100 more than when buying machine is purchased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

3. Default

Hey,
    My name is Dave I’m currently serving in the Air Force stationed in Valdosta GA. Prior to joining the Air Force I worked as a Tool & Die maker (Machinist) for 5 years so naturally this machine caught my eye immediately. Initially I had a few concerns about the noise considering I’m surrounded by neighbors and I’ve decided after reading the forums that a “hush box” would probably work well for me. I’m also having a hard time deciding between remanufactured and new saving the extra $200 is so tempting.

Dave

Welcome Dave, and get the new machine, you will not regret spending the extra money. Is the refurbished through LHR?
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Welcome Dave, and get the new machine, you will not regret spending the extra money. Is the refurbished through LHR?
    Yes, we are refurbishing them here in-house.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Just wanted to make sure he was not looking at the ebay machine seller, where he would get a "A" machine, and have lots of extra cost to upgrade.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Hello all, just found this site looks interresting .

Thanks lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Welcome Lee this is a great place to be. Spend lot of time reading there is a lot of knowledge here. If you run into trouble just ask many people here to help you.

Hello all, I have just taken over using my fathers machine which he has not used for a few years. Just found this forum and looking forward to being a member.
    Todd.

Welcome Todd,

I'm in Tucson, where are you located?

Lawrence

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast