Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Introduce Yourself

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome PghDrake,
    Sounds like you are filling the toy box at a pretty good pace. As stated earlier sounds like you need a new garage. H. F. has a portable that holds up fairly well. I have one I keep a crawler in. Just a idea. Hope you enjoy the wood working world.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    From the sounds of things you need a new garage!
    Hah - I mean who doesn't need more garage? That said I'm doing pretty well with space, all things considered - Everything is either on wheels or on shelves, all work surfaces at equal height so I can make everything mobile and easily workable. In the warmer months I'd have the door open and everything out. Now I just might have a thing or two in the driveway if I do that.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

-Don

3. Default

0 Not allowed!
    New here, and found a cheap Craftsman Compucarve at a local auction with one bit and a couple of programmers and memory cards. Looks like it has been upgraded since it has the Carvetight spindle and the sandpaper base. I can't wait to experiment some once I get comfortable with it. I already have a complete wood shop of mostly vintage tools with the core pieces being my grandfather's tools, and I sell some of my work. I have tons of random boards just waiting for some kind of project. Machine tested and works, just got it registered to me, now to get some more bits and learn the software.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi Jeffrey and Welcome!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Visit the CarveBuddy Website for Additional Exclusive Patterns and Resources

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome Jeffery, Hope the machine preforms well for you. The Carvetite spindle is an upgrade, however the sand paper belts are not. They work, but do tend to slip now and then. There is a few points that you may want to lube before you unleash the beast.

0 Not allowed!
    Welcome Jeffery! Don't hesitate to come to the Forum and ask questions. There will always be someone to give you expert advice. This is a great group, always willing to give valuable advice! Happy carving!!!

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657