Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Default Hello

Hi just bought the Carve Wright. attempted to install software on Mac and have no success? Any help

2. Default Just Another Newbie :)

Hello,

I'm Brad and live about an hour outside of Pittsburgh just over the Ohio boarder. I just ordered my new machine about a week ago - It is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and can't wait to spend the day playing with it! Excited to be able to add a lot more items and customizing to my current wood projects and this machine is hopefully exactly what I need...

Hope to spend a lot of time in here and learn from those veterans that are willing to share

Brad

Greetings!
    Just got my new machine last month and am loving it. By chance, does anyone know where I might find a four leaf clover image that I could use for a box lid? I've looked around and seem to find 3 leaf clovers.

Mike
    From central Texas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum. How about this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, that looks very similar to the 3 leaf clover I've been trying to change to a 4 leaf (I'm not yet skilled enough to figure how to add another leaf). I was told...4 leaves are for good luck

I found one on the forum! YEAH... took me a while to figure out a fast way to search...but wow...once I did...it's real fast. Love this forum!

Thanks All!

Mike B.

7. Default

I truely a newbe, I just got my machine a couple of weeks ago and am in the learning curve. Wondering if anyone around here has a CW. I live in Topeka, Kansas

A big welcome to you new guys and gals. Glad you found the forum and hope we all can help you out. For those looking for carvers in your area go to the http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdi...62-Carvoholics and look at the carves near you listed by each state.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

9. Default

Hello and Hi, All. I'm new to the carvewright scene and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself (this seemed like the place). I've been working with the carvewright for about a month. I've been trying to read just about any and all tutorials I can find, great knowledge but suffering from some serious information overload.

I had a question, maybe someone else has seen this issue. I've been trying my hand at cut paths and hit a snag. I've made a few .jpg and .png files of fairly simple designs. Problem is when I import them into the design software and select the outline tool, cut path is not available for all of the outlined areas. I used both photoshop and paint, same problem. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Apayne67 View Post
    Hello and Hi, All. I'm new to the carvewright scene and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself (this seemed like the place). I've been working with the carvewright for about a month. I've been trying to read just about any and all tutorials I can find, great knowledge but suffering from some serious information overload.

I had a question, maybe someone else has seen this issue. I've been trying my hand at cut paths and hit a snag. I've made a few .jpg and .png files of fairly simple designs. Problem is when I import them into the design software and select the outline tool, cut path is not available for all of the outlined areas. I used both photoshop and paint, same problem. Any suggestions?
    Welcome to the forum and great job in finding all of the learning guides.

Some times when you do an outline there are areas that are to small or odd shaped and you will not get a closed path in order to create a cut path. For those areas you might need to manually trace/draw the path. If you can post one of your examples in the trouble shooting or techniques area so we can make a better judgment on what you are trying to do..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast