Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Not sure how or why we have missed all of these new members posts since January but would like to welcome all to the forum and thanks for signing up.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    hi folks im mongo,ive had my machine for less than 4 working hours and now i cant get it to lower down.it just makes the clicking clutch sound any ideas why??
    hope you have gotten your machine to work. I apply a little downward pressure on the center of the machine while turning the handle
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

No. Don't apply pressure! You raised the head too far and it is locked in place. You can manually turn a bolt to lower it safely (visit CarveWright online support for instructions). Forcing the head down is Not good!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by blhutchens View Post
    hope you have gotten your machine to work. I apply a little downward pressure on the center of the machine while turning the handle
    Once again, I stand corrected. I forget where I started.
    This is what works on my machines...me running them.
    Usually I don't crank the head all the way up as to lock it.
    If "a LITTLE" pressure doesn't free it lubricant or head alignment may be an issue.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Hi Brent,

I sometimes apply gentle pressure when lowering the head under normal circumstances. But if the head is "locked" in the up position, it's usually because the user cranked it too high. That was my assumption in this case anyway.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

6. Default newbie needs a little help

trying to down load the free pattern and when i click on it its says:
    rldustyc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any help would help. I'm logged in thanks.

Welcome rldustyc to the forums! Being a new member, it does take a few "days" at the start to get your posts to show up and also to be able to click, view and download. You may be able to email the administrators to see if your privileges could be quickened up~ that's what I did. It didn't help being able to post and see my posts right away... usually it was a couple of days before they actually posted... and then one day I noticed that they were posting instantly. Hope this helps!!

Quote Originally Posted by rldustyc View Post
    trying to down load the free pattern and when i click on it its says:
    rldustyc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

any help would help. I'm logged in thanks.
    Are you logged into the forum when trying to down load?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Got him straightened out this morning.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

10. Default

Hi my name is Red Jensen, I live in the Oil fields of SE Utah on the Colorado border.
    I just ordered my machine.. can wait tell i get the notice that it has shipped. I need to read up on my machine to find all the tips and does and don'ts of my machine. This is a once in a life time purchase for me and I do not wait to mess it up..

Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast