Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Harvey. If you have problems or need help this is the place to be. Everyone on here is great and a wealth of info.

Welcome Jeff and Harvey, your going to have a lot of fun..

Default Welcome Harvey,

Welcome Aboard !! Your in for some fun. Great group of carvers. If you need help just ask. Capt Barry
    Last edited by b.sumner47; 01-04-2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: grammer

Welcome Harvey, I'm from Elcho. Just north of Antigo, Wi. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to get in touch with me. This forum is priceless when it comes to the knowledge and the assistance from the members. Roger

5. Default

Hello Brand new to Carvewright. I bought a machine off Craigslist a couple weeks ago. I have been looking at different machines and decided on the Carvewright for the versitility. I was going to buy new until I found this machine with 5 hours on it for a third the price. Right or wrong I bought it. I have been doing some reading and studying the manual and am scarred to death to turn the thing on. lol Either way I am going to need some advice and I think I have found the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by cornhusker View Post
    Hello Brand new to Carvewright. I bought a machine off Craigslist a couple weeks ago. I have been looking at different machines and decided on the Carvewright for the versitility. I was going to buy new until I found this machine with 5 hours on it for a third the price. Right or wrong I bought it. I have been doing some reading and studying the manual and am scarred to death to turn the thing on. lol Either way I am going to need some advice and I think I have found the right place!
    Welcome to the CW forum! Yes you did find the right place to get you up and carving. Make sure you visit the main CarveWright site and get acquainted with the support area. Lots of great help in there. The tips and tricks section includes a lot of information on the machine and software for beginners.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Welcome, It sounds like you are taking the right approach. Take your time with the tutorials and tips and tricks. Remember all of us have made stacks of firewood learning to use this machine.
    I bought a used machine also. I would highly recommend getting a dust collector to save yourself a lot of grief.
    This forum is priceless everyone is more than happy to help, we have all been there
    It took me almost a year to feel comfortable with the software, there are many patterns and projects paid and free.
    I look at every one and see what the author did and learn from others

Carve On!!!!!!
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

8. Default

I am going to get one ordered this morning! Thanks

I have found these machines fairly easy to operate, maintain, and repair. There is a learning curve to these as with any other machine and software. With all the information you can get online through Carvewright and here in this forum you have nothing to fear. Get the software up and running, make a quick project to get your feet wet. Load project on to card, Place card into slot on the machine and power it up. The machine takes over and will yes you a few questions which you will have to answer, as well as a few tasks and off it goes. Enjoy your new toy.

I am going to get one ordered this morning! Thanks
    So you already getting a second machine?
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Page 38 of 61 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast