Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone.. I've had my CarveWright for a while now, and have been lurking on the forums and found that there is a never ending supply of great ideas, advice and project ideas. Thank you all for sharing your expertise with us newbies..

I have about 70 hours on my machine and it finally broke. Hopefully I can get it running again.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. Happy Carving!

Terry sorry to hear your machine is down. What seems to be the problem? Need help?

Hello, I have owned my "C" system for about a month and I have carved a grand total of two projects. I have CNC machining experience but there is still a lot of learning I need to do. I am located just south of Indianapolis, Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by dcrike View Post
    Hello, I have owned my "C" system for about a month and I have carved a grand total of two projects. I have CNC machining experience but there is still a lot of learning I need to do. I am located just south of Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask any questions you might have and make sure you take advantage of all the resources on the CarveWright site..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your retirement.

Leo
    Life is to short carve something today
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Hi. I have been away from carving, and the forum, for a long time. Just got my machine all fixed up, and I'm ready to do some carving again. However, I have switched from a PC computer to an Apple. I don't seem to be able to open or read the patterns I had saved. Can anyone help me along and explain what I need to do to use my patterns?

Thanks,
    Don

Hello! Just purchased a used CW version B yesterday off CL with 17 hours. Came with plenty of accessories, Scanning Probe and Decorative bits set along with other spares and parts. Got her re-registered and starting the learning curve. Located in Northern VA. Will use my Lumber Smith sawmill to feed my Shopsmith's Jointer, Planer and Dust Collector to feed my CarveWright... everything justifies everything else ;^) Leif
    Last edited by RedLeg; 05-20-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Leif

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are a wood worker all ready. Great to have you here.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Hello Everybody! I'm Roger from Irving, Texas.. I purchased my machine a couple months ago. I have been lurking the forum and soaking up all the info I can. It is awesome the way you guys share your knowledge and support! I have been free hand carving signs for a few years now but got tired of one day totally amazing myself to the next day destroying every board I touched. I have to admit the horror stories I read about the Carvewright made me hesitant but I finally came to the conclusion it's all about maintenance. As a fire apparatus mechanic for the local fire dept, I know maintenance! My specialty is electronics. This was a no brainer. My learning curve is telling the machine what I want it to do. But with the information available here, that shouldn't be a problem... Thanks guys, ya'll are awesome!

Roger

Welcome RedLeg and Rbacak!

Looking forward to seeing your creations! We are here to help you on your carving trip!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast