Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum, and we are here to help. I have never seen a question on this forum that was not answered
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Alright a newbie! Man you sure found the right place! These fine folks will have you carvin' like a pro in no time! Welcome!

Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I'd like to say welcome also even though I am a newbe also. I have had my machine for a short time also and have over 100 hours on it already. Some words of a newbe is start out simple, (you don't want to get flustered) get a dust collector, (it will save your shop vac) Keep it clean (your machine) You know about the ABC's now you need to understand the X,Yand Z's. I have made a lot of mistakes so far and wasted a lot of expensive wood but you learn by your mistakes. These guys on this forum are great. I would bet that if you have a problem and post it you will get a response within 30 minutes, They are great. This is just my two cents
    Again welcome to the group, its one big happy carving family. by the way here is my last carve.

Ken
    Last edited by Kmbzak; 10-29-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Forgot pic

Quote Originally Posted by Kmbzak View Post
    I'd like to say welcome also even though I am a newbe also. I have had my machine for a short time also and have over 100 hours on it already. Some words of a newbe is start out simple, (you don't want to get flustered) get a dust collector, (it will save your shop vac) Keep it clean (your machine) You know about the ABC's now you need to understand the X,Yand Z's. I have made a lot of mistakes so far and wasted a lot of expensive wood but you learn by your mistakes. These guys on this forum are great. I would bet that if you have a problem and post it you will get a response within 30 minutes, They are great. This is just my two cents
    Again welcome to the group, its one big happy carving family. by the way here is my last carve.

Ken
    Nice job keep up the nice work
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

That is a beautiful carving.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Hello, new to the Forum. Just purchased an older, but barely used Carvewright on Friday. Finally figured out how to do a pattern and can't wait to do my first carving. Gotta do some maintenance on the machine first. Wanted one of these since the Compucarve first came out! Darren, D&M Woodworks www.kansaswood.com

Welcome Darren, the forum is a great place for info and help. Enjoy your machine and if you run into any problems we are here to help you get back to carving.

Your website looks great and I can see you adding some great carvings to your products.
    Last edited by chief2007; 11-12-2012 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dehrlich View Post
    Hello, new to the Forum. Just purchased an older, but barely used Carvewright on Friday. Finally figured out how to do a pattern and can't wait to do my first carving. Gotta do some maintenance on the machine first. Wanted one of these since the Compucarve first came out! Darren, D&M Woodworks www.kansaswood.com
    Darren,

Welcome to the CW!! Based on what I saw on your site the CW should fit very well into your business. Let us know what we can do to help you out with your older CW.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Welcome Darren, nice emailing you over the week end. Hope you got things figured out now. Enjoy the machine, and any questions you may have this is the right place to ask them.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast