Hi all. I'm new! I started a "new" job a few months back and have finally had time to start looking at the cool stuff we have lying around. One of these things is a CarveWright. I have no idea how old it is, but suspect it to be around 8 years, since the manual is dated 07/17/08 on every page. The front cover says CW01.01. I don't know how much it has been used, but I do know from my predecessor that the calibration is off. He suggested it may need to be serviced, but I was hoping to hear from the folks on here how likely it is that I could open it up myself and try to get it cleaned out and in working order again. I'm not sure the cost to have a machine this old repaired would be justified.
Anyway, I haven't started it up yet as I've been trying to learn up on the thing before I plug it in. Anyone have insight on where to find instructions (I have the printed manual, but want to make sure I have as up-to-date info as I can find) and the quickstart for this CNC that I am sure is several models behind? I can only find one manual on the site, and it doesn't specify what it's for.
I have the memory card writer and the other bits and pieces shown in the manual.

Thanks in advance!