Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Greg! If you go to the Carveaholics section and "find a carver near you" there are listing by state. Just might find a few.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

2. Default Hello All

Hey there. Just a brief intro. I'm Curtis. 35 from Az. Getting back into woodworking and have just about all the stuff I need Of course we never have all of the stuff.

Anyway, I just purchased a Carvewright (Craftsman Compucarve) for $200 a couple weeks ago. I have to get a programmer and bits for it, but am very interested to learn how this thing works. Hopefully I didn't waste my money as some reviews I have read are concerning.

Hoping to learn a lot here.

Hi all I'm Pete Woznack. I bought a carvewright several years ago but then had some issues that needed attention. I was put out on disability. I'm just now getting to the point of using the machine . I guess I have the basic pattern editor but several years old. I know I will have many questions. I have one posted in the newbie section now. I hope you will be patient with me. Love the forum so far.

Welcome Pete and Curtis. This forum is loaded with knowledgeable and talented people that are willing to help anyone. Just ask and you'll get your answer very quickly. And remember, there are on stupid questions here.
    Happy Carving!

Suzanne

Thank you Suzanne I'm just looking through the forums now.

wozz2002,

Welcome. You might also change your profile to show the location where you live. There may be other Carvewright owners in your area that would be more than happy to help with Show N Tell.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Welcome the forum is great and everyone is willing to help you. Suzanne has helped me a number of times. Just post your question and in minutes you have an answer.

Thanks Mike, I took care of that. I am in Hope New York.

Curtis and Pete,
    Welcome aboard the CW Forum, it's great to have you with us. As mentioned by our colleagues above you will find many fellow owners/users who are pleased to offer advice and point you to helpful articles when you have questions. We recommend reading all the tutorials and Tips and Tricks on the CW web site to help get you started and inspire you about projects you may wish to carve. Enjoy the sawdust Friends.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

10. Cool green

Howdy, I am new to this great hobby, have been married for 55 years to same lovely young lady, we live in North Texas, and she finally said go ahead and make something nice for me.
    I have been scroll sawing for the past 12 years and now at age of 78, will be trying some thing totally new, so you fine folks please, take it easy on an old man.
    Thank you
    Makinsawdust

Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast