Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Ronn, welcome. My understanding is the seller will have to call and have the registration changed over to your name. Hopefully someone on here has gone through the process and shed more light.

Quote Originally Posted by rovino View Post
    Hi my name is Ronn, Ive been recently getting into woodworking and saw a deal on craigslist I couldn't pass up.. CW system at 1/3 the retail price. I bought it and brought it home the seller even threw in a probe for me I got 2 install disks as well. I installed the software on my mac and tried registering it, come to find out the machine is still under his name and I cannot register the software. is there a work around for this? The seller was kind enough to let me know if I had any problems with the software I could return the system. Im sure Im the first person to run into this issue. whats the most effective way for me to get my "new to me" CW system / software running. Currently Im only using the DEMO but ive got 29 days left from my 30 total. hoping for some good news thank you
    Ronn,

Like Oscar stated you need to call CarveWright to get them to release the machine # from the previous owner. He will also need to call them to let them know he sold it to you.

The discs you got with the machine are probably an older version of the software. You should down load the most current from the CarveWright web site..

http://support.carvewright.com/softw...a-used-machine

http://www.carvewright.com/updates/
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

You can also provide a copy of a receipt that you purchased it and they will verify the sale and release it for you to register. That is how my son in law did it years ago.

4. Default

Hi, Christine here, nice to meet you all

Tomorrow, after UPS arrives I will be the newest CarveWright Addict. I have owned a laser for a couple years now and been in the graphics business since......... well can we leave it at since photoshop was young? Looking forward to learning something new and testing the boundaries of what can be done

Quote Originally Posted by liltritter View Post
    Hi, Christine here, nice to meet you all

Tomorrow, after UPS arrives I will be the newest CarveWright Addict. I have owned a laser for a couple years now and been in the graphics business since......... well can we leave it at since photoshop was young? Looking forward to learning something new and testing the boundaries of what can be done
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your creations. Make sure you look through all of the training documents and tutorials so you have a good carving experience. Also do not hesitate to ask questions.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Hi Christine, welcome! Nice to see more ladies on the forum

7. Default

Hi All:

My husband and I (Sergio and Allison) purchased a CW machine last fall, but have only just begun to use it regularly. We signed up for the project of the month and have also been watching tons of videos on you tube in order to learn the program and capabilities of our new machine. Yesterday we successfully produced our very first lithopane! Excited? Only a LOT!! It turned out fabulous! We have also completed the projects of the month that we received and purchased a couple more. We have really whet our appetites with this and can't wait to really put it thru its paces.

We should have started here! There is so much to learn!

Welcome to the CW Community!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

9. Default

Hello all! Just purchased a machine and am really enjoying browsing all the creative projects and images posted!

Welcome! Holler if you need any help. Watching and reading the various Tutorials is helpful, too, as you begin your new adventure. You'll be making cool stuff soon!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast