Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

1. Default New and having a problem with skipping.

Ran my first project and it came out well but the second one skipped a one inch section on the board and then started again where it left off. What are the possible causes for this kind of error?

Welcome to the forum. Your skipped carving is probably a tracking issue.

http://support.carvewright.com/troub...acking-errors/
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Welcome, I would have to agree with Floyd on this. The tracking roller travels the bottom side of the board, on the keypad side of the machine. Make sure your board does not have any issues on the bottom edge.

Default New

A couple years ago my brother gave me his Carvewright machine as he had lost interest and had some problem with the unit. I finally have some time to start learning to use the program and machine. I tried using the machine, but something wasn't right. So I'm enjoying the trouble shooting part of machines. Waiting for approval so I can view photos. Already reached out to a member who I saw posted having a similar issue. Hoping they can help me get the machine up so I can start having fun with projects.

Aaron

Default Bought A Used CarveWright

Hi everyone. I came across the forum while looking for patterns and decided to sign up. I bought a used machine from a friend who was moving a couple years ago and it sat in my garage until 4 months ago. With the pandemic going on I felt like it might be a good project to start working on. Fast forward to about 50 emails back and forth with LHR tech support, lots of cleaning, and a whole bunch of new parts and it seems to be up and going. Turns out the machine was built in 2007 but it only had 13 hours of carve time when I purchased it.

Now I'm working to get more familiar with the Designer software and am in search of more patterns to add to designs.

Hi everyone. I found this forum while searching for CW patterns and thought I would sign up. I bought my machine from a friend who was moving a couple years ago. It sat in my garage until last October when I decided to start working with it. After 4 months, lots of new parts, and about 50 emails to LHR tech support it seems to be up and running. Turns out the machine was built in 2007 but it only had about 13 hours of carve time on it in all that time.

Welcome, This is a great place to search and learn. Be sure to join the two Facebook Pages.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Welcome, nice to see another machine back in the game. Hope you enjoy your time with the machine. You can ask most anything here and get a reply. Right or wrong most will help out where they can.

9. Default Newbie again

I just bought a new Carvewright. I had one a long time ago and had so many problems, I sent it back. The new one seems a lot better. Trying to look at some of the thumbnails and pics but it keeps saying I don't have that privilege. I've already started one project and can't wait to do more.

10. Default

Hello, my name is Mark. I purchased my CW 8 years ago, retired 3 years ago and am finally getting time to dig into my “retirement machine”. I’ve gotten on to the forum and have been poking around getting information here. I have carved a number of projects including signs, the Kuerig coffee rack and religious items.

I am curious where forum members are getting their raw materials from. Typically I have used clear pine or oak from Home Depot. At times I have been fortunate enough to get reclaimed lumber from friends. Today’s prices are extreme so I would like to know if I am missing a source or a particular species.
    Here is the last sign I carved for my sister’s retirement home business: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	88669

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast