Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demanding client, fun project.

Speechless here....

Wow!
    Wow!
    Wow!

No words can describe what I see, it is more than amazing, and fantastic.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    Wow!
    Wow!
    Wow!
    What LG said times two. Can't wait to see the final assembly.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Thanks everyone!
    I've called this my lunchtime project....I have tried to keep my time limited on it. I spend about 20 minutes a day at lunch on this-My daughter has been patient, but wants it! I have a mount to finish, and then it can all come together.

Now that is one awesome piece of work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhaffner View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    I've called this my lunchtime project....I have tried to keep my time limited on it. I spend about 20 minutes a day at lunch on this-My daughter has been patient, but wants it! I have a mount to finish, and then it can all come together.
    Man.. now I am depressed. I could spend 24x7 for months and still not approach that. And you just play at lunch..... I am sooooooooo envious.
    Doug Fletcher

8. Default

Great Story!! You are a model Dad!! Good job!! I can't wait to see what you call coming together. It looks really great so far. Now I know I don't have any talent.

Bill....

Excellent work!!! You are very good with your hand sculpting too!

I don't think the copyright police will nail you to the wall for making your daughter a gift - they can be nasty though. I know a woman who makes cakes professionally and they are works of art like your sign. One day, she made a cake that looked just like a Gucci handbag which ended up getting photographed for a magazine article related to the party it was for. Several days after the article went to print, she got "the call" and was ordered to cease and desist making "Gucci cakes". I guess they were worried that somebody may think it was a real purse and pay way too much for it...
    ROCKin' with my Dust Collector - Get the mpc here
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...ve-it-yourself

All of you saying you have "no talent" or couldn't do this are totally wrong. I'm finding that it's about practice and trying to do a little each day.
    I think we all have abilities that we just haven't sharpened. The more you work that muscle, the more you find you can do. Once you learn a few techniques, whether it's for designing stuff for the CarveWright, or sculpting...ZOOM you're off!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast