Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US-California

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Almost afraid to admit I live in Ca.! I live in Northern Ca. real close to Reno Nev. 80 miles. Then a couple hours away from Red Bluff, Chico, Redding Ca. Then 4 hours from Sacramento Ca. area and 4 hours from Klammath Falls Oregon!

But in the near future we hope to be living in the Folsom, Placerville area really close to Sacramento!
    How funny I was looking at this Ca. thread and over a year ago my wife was interviewing for State jobs in Sacramento! Yesterday (Monday) she interviewed for the same job she did last year for Cal-Fire. Last time she was considered and the State pulled the position. Then today she found out Cal-Fire is calling her references and this time they are not wasting time getting the job filled! They told her they wanted to fill the position ASAP and she told them she is available whenever they need her!

We were running late yesterday and I was going to get her just about on time for her interview. She likes to be 15 minutes early, but as we entered down town Sacramento the streets we need to travel were blocked off due to " Occupy Wall Street protestors along with another group of college students protesting the high cost of Ca. college fees. In Sacramento every street is one way and we ended up being 5 minutes or so late. I dropped off my wife and I had to circle the block until I found a parking space. Lol of course the protest was so long it I ended in front of the Capital where the protest was being held.

Then I found a space back at Cal-Fire and needed to buy a parking pass because I didn't have change for the meter. I found a parking pass machine that used my ATM and after finally figuring it out bought the pass. I hurried back to the car to find my wife sitting in the car wondering where I was!

So again this year we hope to be living in Folsom, Cameron Park, Eldorado Hills, Sacramento area! Boy I pray I not to hope for this next year!

Ike

I see not much, I mean no interest after almost to date I am in the same spot! I thought it was! No worries though.................
    Last edited by Ike; 03-08-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I see not much, I mean no interest after almost to date I am in the same spot! I thought it was! No worries though.................
    Wow! You are right! 3,000 posts coming soon!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Yep, but I hope this time my wife will get a job in Sacramento. Housing is affordable and I hope to be closer to my parents, kids and my friends I grew up with. My mom has macular degeneration in both her eyes. One eye has dry and the other wet and she is going blind. Something needs to go our way? 3000 is near

I like "Old Town" Sacramento - especially the RR museum. It is a nice city for a city - I prefer rural. I have a friend who has a farm east of Marysville - Browns Valley. We used to drive up to buy calves from him, but fuel is too expensive anymore. We had 7 grand kids one trip. They love his farm - greener and wetter than my place. We have almost 10 acres, he has something like 176.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

I see this is a really quiet post. I am still interested in a User Group meeting. What ever happened to it? I am on my second CW and working on starting a bussiness.

Where do we go from here? How many Orange County CA. people do we have?

Dave
    Experience is a doorway -- Not a final goal.

7. Default

High Desert, California....... More precisely Apple Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by liltritter View Post
    High Desert, California....... More precisely Apple Valley.
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your carvings. Got any questions? This is the place to ask.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Sacramento California.

I hope there is someone that is willing to help me get this machine running again.

I bought it used. i did 2 carvings and then bam.

I have replaced the board sensor, board sensor wire and the Y axis adjustable bearings.

Now I'm getting "Z Axis E06-0313 Error"

I'm getting burnt out on fixing and repairing. Anyone willing to help me?

Dave...you still in California?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ropdoc View Post
    I see this is a really quiet post. I am still interested in a User Group meeting. What ever happened to it? I am on my second CW and working on starting a bussiness.

Where do we go from here? How many Orange County CA. people do we have?

Dave
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast