Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US-California

I never have been to Tollhouse, but we attended the Fresno Fall show at the fair grounds. Then we had another event at Kerny park it was a renaissance fair and the last event for our soda wagon! Good to know the California group is growing!

Ike

Not been on the forum much due to time constraints., so missed this. I live in Loomis, CA. On the I-80 corridor from Sacramento to Reno. It's between Roseville and Auburn.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The "California" cought mt att: I'm in SoCal. I'm a custom cabinet maker and painting contractor in the Inland Empire. more specificly the San Bernardino Mountains.

I too am in so cal. i'm in mira loma,ca near norco, corona, ontario.

I am in Juniper Flats, east of Nuevo which is east of Perris. I can see the hills that enclose Lake Perris from my back porch. About a football field east of me is the Hemet / San Jacinto border. I live on 9 acres, so the noise from my tools does not bother the neighbors. But the roads are not good when it rains, and my car and truck are always dirty.
    Clint

I'm trying to start a users group in the Southern California area. I am in Orange County, CA (specifically, Anaheim as the name would imply) but I am some what flexible about where within the So. Cal. area I would be willing to go to meet up with other users. If you live in So. Cal. and would like to meet up with other users please contact me and let me know your availability. If you know of anyone else in the So. Cal. area that would like to meet up with a group of owners/users please let them know about the group. You can contact me by messaging me on the forums or by going to the CarveWright usergroups page and selecting Anaheim from the drop down list.

Thank you,
    Dale

I live in Anahein as well, and I believe we have emailed each other. I am excited about a users group. Just let me know when we meet. I just can't on Wednesdays if your asking.
    Experience is a doorway -- Not a final goal.

Hello All, I live in the San Fernando Valley, right near where the 405/118/5 all come together. I've had my machine (now two) for almost 4 years. Tempermental suckers, aren't they.
    Mike Schnitzius
    North Hills, CA
    SAA.3840@verizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dale in Anaheim View Post
    I'm trying to start a users group in the Southern California area. I am in Orange County, CA (specifically, Anaheim as the name would imply) but I am some what flexible about where within the So. Cal. area I would be willing to go to meet up with other users. If you live in So. Cal. and would like to meet up with other users please contact me and let me know your availability. If you know of anyone else in the So. Cal. area that would like to meet up with a group of owners/users please let them know about the group. You can contact me by messaging me on the forums or by going to the CarveWright usergroups page and selecting Anaheim from the drop down list.

Thank you,
    Dale
    Hello Dale,

How are you doing with the start of a group in Anaheim area? I would love to attend.

Dave
    Experience is a doorway -- Not a final goal.

I'm in Southern Calif, or is that a different state? I am in the hills between Perris and Hemet, near March ARB.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast