Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: US-California

Default US-California

Almost afraid to admit I live in Ca.! I live in Northern Ca. real close to Reno Nev. 80 miles. Then a couple hours away from Red Bluff, Chico, Redding Ca. Then 4 hours from Sacramento Ca. area and 4 hours from Klammath Falls Oregon!

But in the near future we hope to be living in the Folsom, Placerville area really close to Sacramento!

2. Default

Only about 12 or 13 from Spokane! Come on UP!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    Only about 12 or 13 from Spokane! Come on UP!!
    What's for dinner!

Ike

I am thinking I am the only one in California, besides Brandon and he is all the way at the other end of the state!

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I am thinking I am the only one in California, besides Brandon and he is all the way at the other end of the state!

Ike
    No you're not the only one Ike. I'm in Northern Ca, in Dorrington.

I love Cali, the home of cool hot rods, dirtbikes and guitars!

gsdsj, you are on the other end of Northern Ca.! I was close this weekend, we go to Pine Grove to get our taxes done and we stayed at one of our World Mark resorts in Angels Camp. I can't stand hwy 4 north or south! I took my 3/4 ton Chevy crew cab with a 20' cargo trailer from Angels Camp over 4 to Carson City and I wished I never went that way!

Brandon I lived here all my life born in Auburn, raised in Folsom and a few years in Ione and the rest here in Susanville. Before our soda business failed (btw it is for sell!) we traveled over 10,000 all over Ca.! I just wish we did all Renaissance fairs, if we did we would still be in business! Sorry anyway we went to great places in Ca. like San Juan Bautista near Monterey and of course Monterey! Monterey changed their fair date to September and the weather is great! Then their is Hayfork Ca. and Tulelake, Sonora, Angels Camp, Bishop and I love Eureka where I get my redwood.

The only bummer Ca. going to hell in a hand bag really quick, fore closers, no jobs and small business' like ours going out! I am still trying to keep the sign shop going! I am going to refurbish the portable shop and will share photos when I do!

Ike

Ike, Angels Camp is just a stones throw away from here. I won't tow a trailer to Carson City from here, I go through Jackson up 88. Hiway 4 is a great ride on the Harley to Markleville for lunch! Greg

Well dang we were close! I am hoping to move to the Placerville area if my wife gets a job in Sac. Then we will be closer! We are about an hour and a half from Carson City now. Anyway I hope to sell our house quick in Susanville and find a place in the Placerville area at a good price!

Ike

I live 40 miles outside of Fresno Ca. in a little town called Tollhouse ( no we do not make cookies on our machine ) all hills and beautiful country. GOD bless, JOE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast