Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: -Sports & Recreation

Sorry long day at work. I can definitely try but no guarantees it will be good. My technique is to build a 3d model and then port into CW. If simple primitives fairly quick but a complex pattern can take me days to make the 3d model. This looks fairly simple so should have something by tonight or tomorrow at latest.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarl48 View Post
    Sorry long day at work. I can definitely try but no guarantees it will be good. My technique is to build a 3d model and then port into CW. If simple primitives fairly quick but a complex pattern can take me days to make the 3d model. This looks fairly simple so should have something by tonight or tomorrow at latest.
    I am making clock of nhl hockey team can you make some thing out of this tampa an here one clock I made the senators
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TampaBayLogoNew.jpg   100_0421.JPG  
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Default Wolf face

Skeeterman,

Took about 3 hours to build but I am happy with the result. Not sure if it actually is supposed to look like this since I have no clue what mascot this is for.

Not a perfect match but hopefully a close adaptation. A picture of the 3d model I built as well for reference.

henry1,

Do you mean the lightning bolt?

Oscar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wolfface.png   CW wolfface.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice job Oscar.

Skeeterman,

Took about 3 hours to build but I am happy with the result. Not sure if it actually is supposed to look like this since I have no clue what mascot this is for.

Not a perfect match but hopefully a close adaptation. A picture of the 3d model I built as well for reference.

henry1,

Do you mean the lightning bolt?

Oscar
    the Tampa bay and lightning bolt and circle as you see it thank you in advance
    Henry

Thank you Oscar, that turned out great, it is for grandsons soccer team , gonna make em all plaques , again that is perfect thank you
    Start U Member

Henry,

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you what I built. Took the image into paint program, removed black border filled in white with greys, sharpened image and then ported to CW as image. Really clean and easy.

Oscar

Henry,

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you what I built. Took the image into paint program, removed black border filled in white with greys, sharpened image and then ported to CW as image. Really clean and easy.

Oscar
    Oscar148 you have a private message
    Henry

Henry,

Pattern should be in your in box. Hopefully it will work for you. Use bit optimization at best due to the lettering and they will be nice and sharp.

Regards,
    Oscar

Henry,

Pattern should be in your in box. Hopefully it will work for you. Use bit optimization at best due to the lettering and they will be nice and sharp.

Regards,
    Oscar
    got it and nice and intend to use optimization it
    Henry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast