Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: -Objects

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Thanks Floyd, well I shut down my shopping cart on my site, and I wanted the shared patterns to still be available, so I am posting them here. Not sure what I will do with the 200+ patterns/projects I had for sale.
    So yes I will empty my closet of the old ones, many have never been seen here.
    Hi Eddie; Did you ever think about putting them on CD or DVD's?

I offer my patterns on CD and DVD's; a CD holds about 200 pattern files and a DVD holds about 600 pattern files.

I am making my patterns stored on CD and DVDs, I like to store my patterns in files with the MPC, PTN, MPW and the + & - images in a grayscale format with a Screen Print of the MPC, for my own use.

This makes iteasy for me to find my patterns when I need them.

I purchased my first CW unit in 2007 and started to make my own patternsince then, not sure how many I have, but it is over 5000 since the last time Itried to count them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CD Disk images - Saved with Windows XP.PNG   1 CW PTN's Disk 200 patterns.jpg   Animals 54.jpg   Birds 3o.jpg  

Others #1 86.jpg   Others #2 86.jpg   Sea Life 29.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thanks BJB, I have no trouble locating or finding my patterns. Hard drive with all patterns including obj, stl, images, ptn, mpw etc are on one large drive, which is backed up nightly, to external drive, my windows server and on my website.So I have it covered where to place them, plus they are all categorized.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Eddie,

You are sharing great patterns! Thank you very much. You have always made wonderful patterns.

Jeff

A few more objects
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heart hands.jpg   old no7.jpg   ribbon.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

and some more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scroll4.jpg   holding hands.jpg  

Eddie

waiting on the wife, so decided to post a few more.
    For the clock template, it will layout a clock face for you. Once you size it and place the numbers, just delete the template.

This now makes 51 uploaded, with 6 more in this group and 85 in the other group. I have deleted about 40 patterns I had made in the early days which were not good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liberty bell.jpg   clock template.jpg   cowboyleavegun.jpg  

Eddie

Three scrolls. I believe I have shown the images of these before.
    I have carved scroll 3 a few times and love it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scroll1.jpg   scroll2.jpg   scroll3.jpg  

Eddie

A wheel clock.
    Look in characters 2 patterns, objects 4 patterns, and religion 1 pattern for today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wheel clock.jpg  

Eddie

Default Unicorn clock face

Thought I would do a series of clock faces. They should be quick to design and build as 3d models to port into CW.

First in the series is a quick unicorn clock face pattern.

The unicorn is not my 3d model but licensed under creative commons attribution 3.0 where you MUST give attribution/credit to ikkiz (http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/72281). The rest of the pattern is mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW unicorn clock face.jpg  

Nice work Ed !!!! You DA man ... Making a decent PTN is still my weak point ... Although,,, I keep practicing ... Ha
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast