Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: -Objects

one more spoon..

for the sled MPC cut a plywood bottom @ 3/4" x 6.5" x 23" run the file on the Carvewright then fill in the outside. Make sure you use the following: stay under rollers? no keep the same? yes then select, place on corner. cut to size? no
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spoon2R002.jpg   Spoon2R003.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 03-20-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Very NICE, LG! Thank you for posting the sled and project mpc's.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

LG
    carved 2 of 3 spoons an came out real nice using your step by step giude for the sled.....cant seem to find the backside of spoon mroo4......wife likes these carved in cherry and said to me " i think your on the verge of getting lucky"" what ever that means maybe i should ask fredrick.....any way do you think you could scare up the back side of spoon soon before she changes her mind
    thanks
    not the sharpest bit in the box........denny

carved 2 of 3 spoons and came out real nice using your step by step guide for the sled.....cant seem to find the backside of spoon mroo4......
    I just moved to a new computer this week so all my data is still getting moved over, I will upload! until then try using SpoonR-topR006-a.mpc and SpoonR-botR006-a.mpc the Design was made with my wife looking over my shoulder so you know it's approved!

For this file you can use the same sled but the carving in-point is very close to the end blocks so use tape to hold it and later I will make a new sled MPC when I get the computer setup.

I think the girls really like them, I had to make a few for my wifes friends at work or i would be up the creek..

Ok I added the underside MPC and a new top carve for page #11

I have not tested it but should work well if not, just adjust the depth a little.
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 02-27-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks B
    the spoons came nice
    denny

Does anyone have a Wood spatula ptn. Wife loved the spoons and now she wants spatulas.
    Please help as she has the POWER to make my life as she deems fit.....
    This would make her oh so happy///
    Thanks Guys....
    Custom Built Quilt Hangers and Quilt Racks.

Default Spork

I liked the soon so I made it into a spork - the two together used for your salad. I finished them with butcher block oil. Now I guess I will have to design a salad bowl to go with them.
    Clint
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spoon & Spork2.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

cestout those two came out nice. I normally turn my wooden spoons, etc and carve them after wards. I did create some and posted them on my website. Here is a mix and match set someone may want. Each is on my site too.

If you carve this, for the fork and spatula tip section set the height to 50% so it fits into the handle properly and carves lower.

Fork is same front and back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spoon parts.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    I liked the soon so I made it into a spork - the two together used for your salad. I finished them with butcher block oil. Now I guess I will have to design a salad bowl to go with them.
    Clint
    How did you attach the tabs round ones the new spate I have been trying to do the same on some other patterns , can;t seem to get the hang of it
    Henry
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast