Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: -Objects

I had planned on just cutting out the outside and then cutting the teeth with knife file. But that looks like it wood work!
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

Something the forum members may be interested in making on your CW.
    http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/re...ags/index.html
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Something the forum members may be interested in making on your CW.http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/re...ags/index.html
    thanks eelamb, when you download the project it contains dxf files, anyone with dxf converter want to convert and post for the rest of us? Thanks in advance.

here it is as a dxf file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Here it is in mpc format
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Thanks Floyd. I had not looked at the download file. Seems the lines are not connected. Anyone downloading will need to connect them. Or if Floyd or someone else will convert this file, they are connected. I would suggest making the rectangle a pocket cut. (insert area for the card)

Sorry guys for not looking at the downloaded file first and fixing it.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by CW-HAL9000 View Post
    thanks eelamb, when you download the project it contains dxf files, anyone with dxf converter want to convert and post for the rest of us? Thanks in advance.
    This is in MPC format with all of the vectors joined together. The two halves are meant to be glued together with a laminated business card in the center. I set the board thickness to 1/8" so the finished project would not be too thick. A sled would have to be used.

I guess you could use centerline text, use the solid half only, and carve your name and address on the wood. Many variations.
    Steve

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNelson46 View Post
    This is in MPC format with all of the vectors joined together. The two halves are meant to be glued together with a laminated business card in the center. I set the board thickness to 1/8" so the finished project would not be too thick. A sled would have to be used.I guess you could use centerline text, use the solid half only, and carve your name and address on the wood. Many variations.
    Thanks steve, your too quick, I was working on connecting all the lines and was going to post it for everyone myself.

9. Default

Steve your MPC download does not work for some reason, at least not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Thanks Floyd. I had not looked at the download file. Seems the lines are not connected. Anyone downloading will need to connect them. Or if Floyd or someone else will convert this file, they are connected. I would suggest making the rectangle a pocket cut. (insert area for the card)

Sorry guys for not looking at the downloaded file first and fixing it.
    I did not even pay any attention to that. Some times when you try to connect them the get all skewed up so I just went straight to the mpc..

Looks like Steve has in taken care of..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast