Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: -Objects

Very nice Oscarl can I get 2 cans at the price of gas over here.

Roger, I know. Gas is starting to go way up down here though probably still cheap compared to you guys. It was $1.00 a gallon when I started driving. Don't think I'll see that again.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarl48 View Post
    Roger, I know. Gas is starting to go way up down here though probably still cheap compared to you guys. It was $1.00 a gallon when I started driving. Don't think I'll see that again.
    When I first started driving, in the early sixties during the gas war days, I can remember when it was as low as 23 cents a gallon.
    Steve

I'm almost as old as you, Steve! I remember paying 27 cents a gallon at one of the gas stations in Prescott, AZ. It was a strange gas station - it was self-serve (mostly unheard of at the time) and you had to buy tokens at a small booth, then take and insert the tokens into a coin slot in the gas pump in order to gas up your vehicle!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Oscarl48, love your patterns, have not had the pleasure of using any yet (have not been able to spend much time in the shop this past year but hope to get there soon). Steve and Michael, I remember Mom giving me a quarter to get a gallon of gas for the mower and telling me to bring home the change and not get any candy.
    Last edited by rnichols; 01-30-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Bob

Bob, thanks.

You guys probably only have a decade or two at most on me but thanks for making feel a little younger. Starting to fall apart early. No the age but the mileage. I tell my girls about black and white t.v.'s and real books and they believe I was born in the ice age along with dinosaurs.

Default cowbell

I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW cowbell.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Heart spoon

A quick doodling session. I have not carved this so please use your good judgement with carving this. It is a two sided carve.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW spoon heat front.png   CW spoon heat back.png  

Default Paint in face cat spoon

Paint in face cat spoon. Something fun for the yung'ens. The cat spoon has a blank face for a child or child at heart to draw in the features.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails paint in cat spoon.png   CW cat spoon.png  

Cute Oscar, I have a granddaughter that is big time into cats. I being a dog person really don't understand it.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast