Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: -Objects

Default -Objects

Use this thread to post patterns related to Objects

Here is a two sided 3D spoon 3"x 10" made back in june 2007. however two sided project will only center on the "B" side " regardless what you progam it to do on the keypad " so you will need to split it up if you use a sled or call LHR for a fix if any.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 03-20-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Thanks LG!

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Thank You LG This could be a fun one!
    Lee
    Pop's Fix It Shop, We won't make it any worse.. Using "A" machines 1.187 1.188 ,2.007, 3.103
    2 Machines no waiting.

Thanks LG. Someone just gave me a bunch of skinny oak. I was going to make it all into wind stoppers, but I will put the spoon in the mix.
    Clint

Hey LG, got a question for you. On the spoon file the area at each end, the circle, is this for the purpose of a tab? My wife loves her wooden spoons, anyone have any suggestions on the best kind of wood to use for spoons? Thanks

CJ
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Quote Originally Posted by CarverJerry View Post
    Hey LG, got a question for you. On the spoon file the area at each end, the circle, is this for the purpose of a tab? My wife loves her wooden spoons, anyone have any suggestions on the best kind of wood to use for spoons? Thanks

CJ
    Jerry hardwoods are best for wooden kitchen utensil, like cherry, walnut, birch, hickory, maple or alder. Never wood such as cedar, redwood or pine and oak. Redwood and cedar is toxic and pine/ softwoods will splinter as well as oak. But I have read birch to be the best and withstand abuse!

If it is going to be decorative then I would say any material you want! Check out this site and see how much money they ask for wooden spoons! http://www.crafty-owl.com/wooden-spoons.htm

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 01-28-2011 at 07:53 PM.

On the spoon file the area at each end, the circle, is this for the purpose of a tab?
    Hi CJ, Yes, they work realy well..

Check out this site and see how much money they ask for wooden spoons! http://www.crafty-owl.com/wooden-spoons.htm
    Ike, That's a good price to fetch..
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 01-28-2011 at 08:51 PM.

Ike, That's a good price to fetch..[/QUOTE]

I thought that was a kind of high price, but hey they are hand carved and the thing is very few would know the difference if it was carved in the CW! I run into with my signs most folks say they can't tell the difference between my hand routed and the ones made with the CW! By the way sorry for being rude, thank you for sharing and for showing us your great instruments!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 01-28-2011 at 09:04 PM.

Default Circular Saw Blade

Saw Blade
    Attachment 41936

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saw Blade PCW.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	41935

Didn't see a tool category so I posted here & feel free to move.
    Last edited by PCW; 02-08-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast