Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: -Insignias & Military

Jerry. I actually don't know how.

Main reason I included the ptn though I know that is not the same. It would be nice to download what is being shown. Please email me if you have a tutorial or (just let me know on how its done) . Still learning the machine and software.

Gary, pretty fancy out in a garage and all. All I have is a back patio. The UH-1N are getting long in the tooth. I got a chance to fly in them quite a bit while stationed up north almost 20 years ago (Air Force). They are a great taxi.

Thanks eelamb, that worked, guess my day isn't wasted now, I learned something new....
    CarverJerry

ver. 1.188 Win 7- 64b with 6 GB ram @ 2.8Ghz and dual 1Tb hard drives. Rock Chuck & Ringneck vacuum system hooked up to a Harbor Freight large vacuum. Center line text, conforming vectors.

Jerry if only everyone would post PTN files instead of MPC or both, everyone would be able to open them. (I understand some are not patterns and require the MPC project format).
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

That would be great. But my guess is then we would find that locked by next update also.

CNC Carver, I hear what you are saying but my feeling is they will never make the PTN files readable by a certain version and up. If they did all patterns in the depot, pattern sharing, and elsewhere would no longer be usable. To convert each would take a lot of manpower.
    Course if they made the new version of designer read old patterns, and old versions not able to read the new patterns then I can see this happening.
    Last edited by eelamb; 02-10-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Lets hope they leave them readable by all versions and I guess until it changes posting them would be best as everyone could use them to answer questions.

Jerry,,,, Ed's the man when it comes to this ... and like he said PTN's should be posted ..
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Or why not post .png if you can. No protection and they can be edited either in PE or, other 3rd party software. Plus - you can see it on the forum.

PNG works too.

Eddie

Great idea. Easy to make changes if needed and easily imported.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast