Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: -Insignias & Military

I think it looks awesome. I am thinking about carving one similar to yours for a friend of mine that has helped me thru a lot of VA hurdles.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Hello Jerry B
    Great job. I love the plaque and might have to try one myself.
    Keep up the good work

Jerry... That is one very nice carving. With a paint job like that you are certainly a #1 painter. It's hard to tell but did you use some of the Golden paints on your carving? Who's eagle pattern is that?

4. Default

Jerry ... awesome job brother. I have put that in my "2B Carved" folder ... wish I had more time.

Hey Sharon,
    No, this first pic posted I didn't use any of the Golden paints. However, I did in this last pic. Still learning how to use it. Used it little on the red & white stripes, stars and the ribbon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-07-08 13.49.03.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	54546

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post
    Jerry... That is one very nice carving. With a paint job like that you are certainly a #1 painter. It's hard to tell but did you use some of the Golden paints on your carving? Who's eagle pattern is that?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

The mpc is on this thread in my first posting. It's a mpc that someone put on the forum here quite some time ago. I just added the text to it and also the key hole cut in the back of the plaque to hang it up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonB View Post

JerryB, that came out great, thanks for showing us your work.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Jerry,

Job well done, both on the carve and painting!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

9. Default

Nice job Jerry, very nice.

Been playing around a little more with some other "pieces/parts" and I'm gonna try and carve this one next. If it turns out OK I'll post the mpc to share out with everyone. Of course if I had the 3d tool I think I could really make that mpc pop! LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Never Forgotten 2.JPG 
Views:	402 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	54606

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast