Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: -Insignias & Military

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alan19512 View Post
    Alan Malmstrom,
    Ordered your Dept of the Navy seal. Looked amazing on the clock I built. You will definitely be getting more business from me. Looking at ordering the Marines NCO2 sword but the picture is blurry. Have you cut this pattern? How in-depth is the blade detail? Also, have you built a Ka-Bar knife with the USMC side on the blade? I would buy that as well.
    Attachment 83995
    That carve looks nice.

The NCO2 sword has a little detail to it. You can try the pattern to see a 3D preview of what it looks like on screen. Whether it will carve nice I couldn't tell you. I've never carved it. I don't think it would carve that good because of the size of the blade. I told that to the guy who I made it for, but he wanted it anyway. He didn't tell me how it carved. The bigger it's carved, the better it would end up being.

I looked up Ka-Bar knifes but there are a few different kinds. Something like that I would make to order because it's something that might not sell on the depot. I have a Marines knife on the depot that can be found by searching for "knife". You've probably seen that though.

2. Default

Would you be interested in sharing this with me? I'm active duty military and this could be used greatly. I love the overall design of it, but am not fully ingrained in the Designer software to be able to do this type of work just yet. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ladjr View Post
    I love your projects, paint and theme. Thank you

Default USS Enterprise - D Fan art

A speed modeling exercise. A stylized version of the USS Enterprise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USS Enterprise.png   CW USS Enterprise D.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Once again, nice pattern Oscar

Thank you. Hopefully its of use to someone.

Thank you oscarl48 for posting it. I'll try it some of these days . Thank you again!!!

Fan Art: Robocop side arm. Still playing with bas relief image creation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails robocop gun.jpg  

8. Default

Where did you get the Dept of Navy seal?

Howdy Brother! ABEC here, got my CW a couple weeks ago. just did my first decent carve. Looking forward to seeing some more cool NAVY stuff in here!

Just got my approval to post and d/l. Pretty excited to get some decent projects and patterns!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast