Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: -Architectural or Decorative

1. Default

The leaves pattern is fantastic John. Great work my friend.

Tom, good luck at your show. I did one weekend before last and sold out on many items. It was crazy all this week trying to get new stuff made for the show this last weekend to replace everything we sold. I was in the shop working and spraying finish all day long and again at 10:30 pm and again at 3:30 am. on several days.

I know how it is for you bud and I hope it works out great!! Don't forget to take a break, rest and admire your own creativity!

WE DO GOOD!

Nice job on the leaf pattern, John. I 'm going to try logging on CNCModel Club again.

Capy Barry

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Thanks Terry! I am glad your shows are doing so well. It can take over your life if you are not careful.
    My biggest problem is trying to keep up with my web site orders and finishing up items for the show.
    Today I had a clutch washer break, repairs sure slow me down.
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

4. Default

Thanks Tom, but they don't always go that well. The one this weekend was a little disappointing but they all seem to bring in customers later on.

Just made this for another member. If interested send me a pm with your email address. I will not post this on any website. If you want the stl let me know, and later on I may have the vector mpc of it too. In fact here is the dxf.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails arrow of light sign.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eelamb; 12-16-2012 at 11:26 AM.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Default Jousting Knights

Here's one from our friends in Russia. I only cleaned it up a little, and made a PTN from it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jousting.JPG   Jousting.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

That is beautiful! Ed I have been looking for that russian site! Can you provide a link?
    "Carved with Love"

Happiness comes from within.
    But joy comes from helping others.

Measure twice... and then sneak up on it!

Thanks Ed, that is another great one.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by badbert View Post
    That is beautiful! Ed I have been looking for that russian site! Can you provide a link?
    Bert, there are several of them. I usually go to google and select Translate to Russian (Or Chinese if that is where I'm looking) then I translate "CNC GRAYSCALE" and copy the translation back to Google, and choose IMAGES.
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

Quote Originally Posted by edzbaker View Post
    Here's one from our friends in Russia. I only cleaned it up a little, and made a PTN from it.
    wwould you have the website I lost mine thx if possible
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast