Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CW Forum Design

Default CW Forum Design

I guess most of you can tell we've made some changes and additions on the forum's organization. It may take a while to get things moved around. Please bare with me.

I am open to suggestions and constructive comments. Please post here and not my Inbox (fills up too fast).

OK...either:
    1.) I have this blocked so that no one can comment
    2.) No one has a problem with these changes
    3.) PM's are flying back and forth behind my back and your afraid of offending me.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    OK...either:
    3.) PM's are flying back and forth behind my back and your afraid of offending me.
    I think the changes are good.... except it kinda of killed my spider code. It will take a while to re-adjust to the new layout (using the forum.. not my code).
    Doug Fletcher

4. Default

Hhhmmfff.... It reminds me of those times when I went to work and came home and found the wife had moved all the furniture around. LOL

Spider code?

What did I mess up for you? Don't spend too much time fixing it right now, there may be more changes next week.

I want to redo the first section (CARVEWRIGHT), so that it is more inviting to newcomers and more informative.

Spider code?

What did I mess up for you? Don't spend too much time fixing it right now, there may be more changes next week.

I want to redo the first section (CARVEWRIGHT), so that it is more inviting to newcomers and more informative.

lol.. dont worry about it... the thing that made the old sharing gallery so frustrating had a side benifit of making it easy to process in code. Since that project has stopped for the time being, it really doesnt affect anything. The changes will be good.. once we relearn where everything is again.
    Doug Fletcher

So the thread stays "clean" is there a way to make it mandatory when posting that you have to upload a file, ie ptn mpc and an image pic?..the old thread had so many comments etc..I have been guilty of it myself...I pic alone is worth a thousand words when scrolling thru the thread...shopping cart style like Jonny's would make the search for folks a lot easier...but a crazy amount of work..LOL you could hire Jonny I am sure at this point he loves uploading files (joking jonny- site looks good)
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

OK...either:
    Thank you for all the "blood, sweat, and tears" you are putting into this. I am THRILLED with the changes as they are evolving! Great work...and tweak away! It's getting even better and better!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

lynfrwd,

Any chance the forum can be changed to NOT convert png's to jpg on upload? They lose quite a bit of quality and clarity in the conversion.
    Doug Fletcher

Quote Originally Posted by dbfletcher View Post
    lynfrwd,

Any chance the forum can be changed to NOT convert png's to jpg on upload? They lose quite a bit of quality and clarity in the conversion.
    Not something I can do from my iPhone but will check on Monday.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast