Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lowes carvewright?

Quote Originally Posted by jaustin View Post
    Anyone know what model Lowes is selling?

would it be a new version or older version?

do the offer an extended warranty with the unit?

Also my shop is not heated unless I am working in it.

I am conceren about the cold/ condensation hurting the electronics, what are you doing to protect the unit when it is stored in a unheated shop.

like to order it the next time they have 12 months no interest.
    I am not sure of the price, but Amazon.com is selling the Rev C for $1699.00 with free shipping and a one year or 200 hour warranty. I believe LHR will match the offer of just the price. I think Lowes is carry the Rev C.

My shop is also not heated unless I am working in it, I have 2 CC and have not have any issue. I would not cover it with plastic that would cause condensation. Where I live the winters are cold from -7 to a high of 20-30 degrees. Snow to rain and back to snow! My shop is insulated and does keep the temp. about 20 degrees warmer. Some people have built plexi glass housing with heat fans to suppress the noise, that may or not help protect it from the weather?

I know with Lowes you can use a Lowes card and pay as you go, but Amazon offers the same program 1 year no interest. I did it when my business was going well and now I am hoping to be able to keep my CW!

The Rev C is much beefer then the other models and by getting it from Lowes chances are UPS won't touch the CW!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 01-13-2011 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I believe LHR will match the offer
    Price Matching details:
    CarveWright will match any advertised price for a New CarveWright C machine from any authorized dealer.

Present a link or copy of the ad to customer service for verification to receive the price match. Price match is for new CarveWright C machines and accessories only.

Price Matching excludes offers that include shipping charge discounts, gift with purchase, services, financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, items that are limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, and refurbished/used.

and also I think Lowes is carry the Rev C.
    Most Lowes Special Order the machine from LHR when the order is placed by the customer. Only a couple, that we demonstrated at, may have machine in stock (not version C).

I did it when my business was going well and now I am hoping to be able to keep my CW!
    Ike! We certainly hope so, as well!!!!

The Rev C is much beefer then the other models
    Thank you!

and by getting it from Lowes chances are UPS won't touch the CW!
    Yes, they do.

Thanks Lynn for the clarification and darn UPS still handles it! Sorry UPS and I have had issues with my machines! The biggest bummer with Amazon is paperless billing. I forget I need to pay! Or try to forget I can't remember because I forget!

Thank you for the nice comment about my business', I am hoping the sign shop can keep going. The soda wagon however is history!

One question Amazon Rev C machines come with the 1 year/ 200 hour warranty, does LHR match the warranty along with the price? Is the shipping still $80.00? The advantage with buying from LHR is getting all the upgrades, Lowes or Amazon what you see is what you get!

Ike

One question Amazon Rev C machines come with the 1 year/ 200 hour warranty, does LHR match the warranty along with the price? Is the shipping still $80.00? The advantage with buying from LHR is getting all the upgrades, Lowes or Amazon what you see is what you get!

Ike
    We do match the machine price with the one year warranty included. Shipping is $79. Advantage is that we can install heavy duty traction belts onto the machine before shipping and have all of the other upgrades (software & accessories) available that the others cannot sell.

Because I know you will ask...Even though these orders are placed through us by the dealers and we ship the machine, we cannot add the HDTB's to those machines before they go out. Logistical nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    We do match the machine price with the one year warranty included. Shipping is $79. Advantage is that we can install heavy duty traction belts onto the machine before shipping and have all of the other upgrades (software & accessories) available that the others cannot sell.

Because I know you will ask...Even though these orders are placed through us by the dealers and we ship the machine, we cannot add the HDTB's to those machines before they go out. Logistical nightmare!

Lol never crossed my mind! Thank you though!

Ike

Thanks Ike! I was just throwing more additional information out there for others. I didn't mean YOU personally would ask. I meant "YOU" as in customers. I have had several ask before, we tried it, but decided it was too difficult to coordinate and not something we would do in the future.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 01-14-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: further explaination

I finally got around to ordering the machine tonight. I should have it in a week.
    I order the scan probe with it also.

jaustin, glad to have you on board!! I'm sure you won't regret getting the CW. The software is very easy to use and the results are very gradifying. Make sure to read all the info you can from preventive maintenance to tips and tricks. ALOT of great information you need to know.
    Love to Make the sawdust, But I sure Hate to clean it up.
    U can't find Success unless you have the patience to hang around long enough to find it!!!!
    Website isn't carving related but a good place to buy a auto:
    www.hcautos.com

jaustin your gunna love it. welcome to the forum.
    my patterns are at www.upillar.com do a search for "ptn"

email for patterns: patternmaster@live.com

Here's what happened 3 weeks ago when I ordered my new cw.

Bought at Lowes for $1699.00 Rev C. (same machine they ship to everyone else now)
    Minus 10% Miltary Discount plus tax. Total out the door was $1620.00
    The unit took 5 days to get in and was shipped by UPS to Lowes.
    Then I bought the extended 4 year warranty for $299.00 So machine is covered until 2015.

Also got 12 months interest free. I love that type of financing. Never paid interest yet...

Flawless purchase and very happy with Machine number 2....
    Last edited by gwizpro; 03-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Custom Built Quilt Hangers and Quilt Racks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast