Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z- Stall Error 313 again

Default Z- Stall Error 313 again

I carved about 10 carvings just fine. A few days went, and I started a carve and now I am getting those Z-Stall errors again. I can hit the #7 to measure and Z-Stalls. I can manually move the truck up to the highest position and hit the #7 and the Z-truck will move about 3/16" down and error out. When I manually move to any other location it will not move and error out. Any help out there. I have searched the forum and have not found any post like I am describing above.
    Poppy

Lon, have you tried turning the machine off, waiting a minute and then move the Z truck until it releases the bit plate? When you do it is suppose to move smoothly. If there is a jerky motion then check you gear belt and the tension. Make sure the adjust screw far right is tight. Next go to the motor and to see if the gear is free of dust.

Another thing check the board you are using, it can cause Z axis stalls. At the very least give the rails a good cleaning! These are just basic things, Al back to you!!

Ike

i have just rebuilt my machine. y trunk new. carve tight new. belt new. 14 pin board an ribbon new. sight gllass an cable new. new motor. have good compression 90. sight glass reading 145. also new z motor assembly i get the e06 313 error. an i had it before i went thru every thing. it is a used machine with only 62 cut hrs on it. if i cant get it runnig will have to use it for parts my outher machine has 475 hrs an only changed brushes. figure that gary anyone with ideas

Quote Originally Posted by baby15 View Post
    i have just rebuilt my machine. y trunk new. carve tight new. belt new. 14 pin board an ribbon new. sight gllass an cable new. new motor. have good compression 90. sight glass reading 145. also new z motor assembly i get the e06 313 error. an i had it before i went thru every thing. it is a used machine with only 62 cut hrs on it. if i cant get it runnig will have to use it for parts my outher machine has 475 hrs an only changed brushes. figure that gary anyone with ideas
    I am having a Z truck issues and it is my ffc ribbon. The ffc ribbon is the flat cable that plugs into the Z truck, I think I crimped the wire?

Ike

i tryed a new fcc cable the same. changed all cicuit boards also. pulled bottom off the machine checked all connections no burn marks. my outher machine had a loose fcc cable foe the 313 error just glue it in an run 400 hrs since. trying to find some odd ball thing i havent looked at has any one had the problem outher than the fcc cable thanks gary

stayed up till 2 am decided to swap parts with running cavewright after reading forums changed power supply first no fix then tryed changing computers an bingo problem showed up does any one want to sell a used computer carvewright might be expensive glad it aint my main machine gary

put the controller back in my outher machine now it wants to jog to scan what happened aint one problem its another

Are you saying it is a scan mode? If so,
    Put the card in the machine, turn the machine on. If it says “Scan Area”... Press option “0”. Scroll down to number 5, User Options. Scroll down to Scan Probe. Make sure it is on “cover” instead of "Z truck"

Ike

will try that

okay got that fixed now it says clear board sensor change that reading 150 an it still says clear board sensor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast