Thread: Combat Infantry Badge

Default Combat Infantry Badge

I'm looking for a pattern for the Combat Infantry Badge. I can't find one in the Carvewright store or on the forum. If anyone has one to sell or share, please let me know. I would like to carve it for my brother-in-law, a retired "sneaky pet"" (Special Forces).

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun 6 View Post
    I'm looking for a pattern for the Combat Infantry Badge. I can't find one in the Carvewright store or on the forum. If anyone has one to sell or share, please let me know. I would like to carve it for my brother-in-law, a retired "sneaky pet"" (Special Forces).
    I have one but the file is too large to post, I also made a DOD (Department of Defense) DVD with over 700 patterns, I work with donations, PM me with your e-mail and I will send you a file of this pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Combat_Infantry_Badge.jpg   Combat_Infantry_Badge cw.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

CIB.ptn

Here is my take, not to bad if I do say so myself... Hooyah!

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

Thank you both for your help and patterns. I know my brother-in-law will appreciate the final product when I get it to him (I'll probably make two or three). I plan to use brizilian cherry and walnut. Anxious to see the finished product myself! I PM'd Jbethky -- first one I've done so hope it got to you.

Thanks again,

Bill