Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryobi detail sander ds1000

The Fein multimaster is a great tool, but pretty pricy. I have the Fein and a Soniccrafter (lower cost clone of the Fein). They both perform really well. I know harbor frieght and dremel also have versions of themultimaster, but cant comment on how well they work or are built.
    Doug Fletcher

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post
    HT,

No nice way too say it but it is junk. <smile> It will vibrate out of your hand if your not careful. I ended up buying a Fein Mutimaster. I will give you one free if you pay the shipping.
    Hi Dan, Does the offer still standing? I will pay for shipping or exchange for a number of patterns if you want to.
    Thanks,
    HT
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

my money is on the ridgid jobmax. does everything the dremel and fein tools and more... interchangeable heads... it is also a right angle drill, impact wrench, jigsaw, sawzall, and even an auto hammer.. It comes in 12v, 18v, electric, and pneumatic... use mine everyday... the basic setup costs the same as a dremel and you can add whatever heads you want later. Awesome tool... almost forgot, If you get the 12v or 18v, make sure you register your product... Batteries have a lifetime guarantee as long as you register it, or it's 3 years from date of purchase...
    Last edited by rickyz; 05-08-2013 at 03:31 PM.

I have one that I received for my birthday. I used it one time and then tossed it in the trash. I have to agree, go with the Rigid Jobmax. I have the Craftsman version that I purchased with Sears rewards and it works fantastic. No complaints at all. I may have to get the Jobmax air tool though, sounds like it would be handy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12