Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry I need help for another pattern!

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    BJ if only I will learn how you do it?! I use Corel Draw to Paint and still can't get my patterns to come out like yours! I love the patterns, but need a head shot to replace Lincoln's head with Peters! Then quoting his Petoria creed E. Peterbus Unum! And on the bottom Can't Touch Me!

Ike
    Here is a Head image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails add type line.jpg   Peter-Family-Guy face.png   Peter-Family-Guy face cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 01-01-2011 at 09:09 AM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Thank you BJ maybe one day I could call or e-mail you and you can help me use Corel? I appreciate your help I used to know how to use Corel and I am having a brain fart!

Ike

Quote Originally Posted by dougmsbbs View Post
    Oh, my, no. You didn't offend me! I was trying to be a smart ***, but my smiley face didn't come through right. Stuff happens... sigh.

I enjoy helping out when I can. Actually, I used that one to learn a few more things about Artcam. I'm starting to love this program! Ask away if you need something else. Most likely, I'll use it as another learning opportunity!

Really glad that worked out for you!

Oh good Doug I really appreciate your help and like your ptn it is more 3D, but I am not sure how detail it will carve? I will run a test piece before the real run. I bought an 1" by 12" by 8' of select pine and I could not believe the cost of one board! $3.63 a board foot, I paid $3.26 a board foot for red oak and could have bought a 14" wide piece!

First I need to clean and replace the brass roller O-ring with the correct size. Plus adjust the head pressure on my newer CW and the other replace a connection board for the Ffc cable!

Not today though I have grandson and grandma and I are giving mommy and daddy a break for a couple days! We are having a blast! Except grandma needs to be grandma and not a mommy! Grandpa lets his little man have what he wants!!!

Ike

here is another one for you Ike...If you want PM and I can resize this larger and slice with stl importer...made a sign for my 5 year old neice...loves dora the explorer...came out nice at 1.5 deep and larger

BTW since we all know Ike your the guy on e-bay selling the disk..no you cant put this pattern on your pattern sales disk..LOL ..joking Ike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ikefamguy.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

Great job on that, John!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by jpaluck View Post
    here is another one for you Ike...If you want PM and I can resize this larger and slice with stl importer...made a sign for my 5 year old neice...loves dora the explorer...came out nice at 1.5 deep and larger

BTW since we all know Ike your the guy on e-bay selling the disk..no you cant put this pattern on your pattern sales disk..LOL ..joking Ike

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH John you said you wouldn't tell!!! That looks great!!! Thank you this is the greatest forum!

Ike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12