Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry I need help for another pattern!

Default Sorry I need help for another pattern!

I feel so bad, being so needy these days. I tried to make the pattern, but I must be off! Well I never was on! Anyway my youngest son birthday was yesterday and he wants a Lincoln bank without Lincoln!

He really likes Peter Griffin and he wants a coin with the profile or head shot of Peter Griffin. Then I was going to base the wording from Petoria his country he made up. For those who do not watch Family Guy! I know it is terrible, but no worst then most shows!

Anyway any help will be appreciated! Otherwise I do have one and will continue to try to make a decent ptn!

Ike

Are you looking for some thing like this?

Maybe someone has a better photo or drawing to work from
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Semi-Profile 1Cent.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kenm810; 12-30-2010 at 04:37 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Thanks Ken yes that is close and similar to the one I made. Still not quite what I am looking for, but I do appreciate your help as always! I still kept your mpc it does have the look of an old coin!

Ike

Default ????

Not all that different, but what the heck....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PeterG.jpg  

Doug, I like that one! Do you have just the ptn? I am going to replace Lincoln head with Peter's! I really like that profile, but the box won't work for the coin. Could you possibly post the j-peg? Thank you for the help!

Ike

Default Try this

I think this was the final version I used.... If not, you'll let me know, I'm sure...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PeterG.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dougmsbbs View Post
    I think this was the final version I used.... If not, you'll let me know, I'm sure...
    Doug, thank you I really do appreciate your help! I hope I didn't offend you or sound demanding? I tried the mpc and with the box and carve region it will not show the whole head on the coin. So that is why I asked for a ptn. or the j-peg to try running it myself.

Like I said I hate being needy and I guess I am just stressed and every time I try making a pattern I get more stressed! The j-peg works great thank you!

Ike
    Last edited by Ike; 12-31-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    I feel so bad, being so needy these days. I tried to make the pattern, but I must be off! Well I never was on! Anyway my youngest son birthday was yesterday and he wants a Lincoln bank without Lincoln!

He really likes Peter Griffin and he wants a coin with the profile or head shot of Peter Griffin. Then I was going to base the wording from Petoria his country he made up. For those who do not watch Family Guy! I know it is terrible, but no worst then most shows!

Anyway any help will be appreciated! Otherwise I do have one and will continue to try to make a decent ptn!

Ike
    Will these work? I have others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peter Guy cw.jpg   family-guy-4cw.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Oh, my, no. You didn't offend me! I was trying to be a smart ***, but my smiley face didn't come through right. Stuff happens... sigh.

I enjoy helping out when I can. Actually, I used that one to learn a few more things about Artcam. I'm starting to love this program! Ask away if you need something else. Most likely, I'll use it as another learning opportunity!

Really glad that worked out for you!

BJ if only I will learn how you do it?! I use Corel Draw to Paint and still can't get my patterns to come out like yours! I love the patterns, but need a head shot to replace Lincoln's head with Peters! Then quoting his Petoria creed E. Peterbus Unum! And on the bottom Can't Touch Me!

Ike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast