Thread: New computer need to unlock software

Default New computer need to unlock software

Greetings,
    It's been a year or two since i've used the machine. Since then i've upgraded computers (the other one is dead). How do I go about activating the software?
    Thanks in advance, im sorry if this is not the correct place to post this.
    Joe

Hey.... Greetings !!!! Bristol PA.... I worked for Sony at the Bristol Service Center for 4 years fixing stuff like Play Station 1 &2's, Tivo, Phones, Cameras and DVD Players until it moved to San Diego.... WOW... Small World....

That have been gone about 6 years.... WOW getting OLD.... Did drive by in October and looked at my old House when I went to the Philly Fire Muster down I 95.

So back to your problem.... Log into your CarveWright Account and look at your DATA.... Last time I was looking at my data I thought I saw a UNLOCK CODE for all my machines listed on a page of DATA.... That might work.....

OR call LHR... Monday.... But I am betting you get it to work from your data page..... We might ALL need to do this soon... I only thought new machines were locked....

Sony almost went with Unlock Codes for Play Stations...... If you ever watch the MS NBC Show called American Greed they did a story about a kid that lived next to the Chicago Train Tracks and listened to a Scanner for years..... In his "GANG" days they hopped on trains and opened doors and threw boxes of product out.... The program did not say PlayStations.... But we got a bunch in for repair.... No Reciept.... Sony did the right thing and fixed every unit free... There was talk of a unlock code in the future.... So when they fall off the "Truck" you can't turn them on..... That is almost as bad as the truck load of Broken GLASS...... When I worked at the Sony Picture Tube Plant in San Diego, they bought the Funnel Part of the CRT tube from a company about 50 miles from my home in Scranton PA. Techno Glass..... Trucks delivered Funnel Glass and left the plant with a Truck Load of Broken Glass to mix in the new glass to make it stronger. Sony also made 32 inch TV's when I was there.... They Shipped them in the same trucks.... Sony had it's own trucking company...... Can't remember the name.... Blue Logo.... Well anyway.... A Truck from San Diego to Scranton, PA was Hijacked..... It would have made a GREAT Tony Soprano Moment when they opened the back of the truck to see wall to wall 4 x 4 foot boxes of Broken GLASS rather than the 32 inch TV's they were expecting..... "Whaaaaaaat U mean.... !@#$% Broken GLASS....

Techno Glass closed.... The company made the employees disassemble the whole plant and pack it to be reassembled in China..... The same guys that lost there jobs..... I wonder if anything electronic worked on the other end...?

Both True Stories....

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 12-18-2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com