Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Z- Stall Error 313 again

Check two things: First, make sure your belts are not rolling up on the keyboard side. If they are, trim the edge. The other thing to check is the board sensor used in measuring the width of the board on the bottom of the Z-truck. If there's sawdust inside the lense, it can't "see" properly.
    I've encountered both of these problems and neither one is hard to fix.
    Mike Schnitzius
    North Hills, CA
    SAA.3840@verizon.net

ya it was on z trunk never new about that one got 313 error on outher machine an i think its the controler. will mess with the outher one tomorow i think y motor is loose will change it tomorrow getting late said y belt is slipping y motor is tight to y trunk but housing is loose has 475 hrs on it i have a spare i am sure glad this forum is here was going to buy a controler

changed motor on y trunk. i am back running but it gave slipped y belt error. put new carvetight on an checked the belt not slipping an the y belt adjustment belt is adjusted all the way?

machine was going thru load bit cycle quite a few times an found the bottom roller was not tight on new carvetight. back carving again no errors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12