Thread: School Bus Pattern

Default School Bus Pattern

I'd like to make a Christmas gift for our kids' bus drivers. Does anyone have a school bus pattern they'd be willing to share please? If I could get kind of an isometric view showing the front as well as the side, that would be absolutely wonderful.

Thank you so much.
    Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by alljoy View Post
    I'd like to make a Christmas gift for our kids' bus drivers. Does anyone have a school bus pattern they'd be willing to share please? If I could get kind of an isometric view showing the front as well as the side, that would be absolutely wonderful.

Thank you so much.
    Joyce
    Will these work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails School Bus kids cw.jpg   School Bus cw.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 12-05-2010 at 05:30 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

That's awesome, thank you so much bjbeth.

BJ does do a nice job! What software are you using? I can't seem to get it with Corel anymore!

Ike

5. Default

H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    BJ does do a nice job! What software are you using? I can't seem to get it with Corel anymore!

Ike
    Ike,
    I use Illustrator and Photoshop most of the time to make line drawings, use the CorelDraw trace function some times. I use Photoshop to change the image to 300 DPI and Blur with Gaussian and Surface Blur I work the image in gray scale, and then use a Shader Map program to raise the white part of the image. The Black part of the image will carve at the depth you set in the CW designer program. I use the BMP format to add the white background back into the image for the Shader program.

I then use Photoshop to remove the background and load the image (.png format) into the CW pattern Editor and make final adjustments. This works most of the time to give the image a 3d effect. I have been working on a CD/DVD for these images. When I get enough of them to fit a DVD I plan to sell them like I do with my DOD – DVD.

The two images show what I use to adjust the Grayscale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exposure function.jpg   color swatches grayscale.jpg  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbethke View Post
    Ike,
    I use Illustrator and Photoshop most of the time to make line drawings, use the CorelDraw trace function some times. I use Photoshop to change the image to 300 DPI and Blur with Gaussian and Surface Blur I work the image in gray scale, and then use a Shader Map program to raise the white part of the image. The Black part of the image will carve at the depth you set in the CW designer program. I use the BMP format to add the white background back into the image for the Shader program.

I then use Photoshop to remove the background and load the image (.png format) into the CW pattern Editor and make final adjustments. This works most of the time to give the image a 3d effect. I have been working on a CD/DVD for these images. When I get enough of them to fit a DVD I plan to sell them like I do with my DOD – DVD.

The two images show what I use to adjust the Grayscale.
    You know what BJ I am doing about the same thing I use Corel to import and convert to a bitmap/gray scale then trace it and copy it and reopen in Corel paint, I put a mask around it add blur and convert to 16 bit.

Then copy it again and open in the designer to make a ptn. Then do any adjustments I can in the pattern editor. So somewhere I am missing a step!

Ike