Thread: Y axis stall 303

Default Y axis stall 303

I was getting Y axis stall 303 then i upgraded to CarveWright Ver 1.176 and got Y axis stall EO5-0303 which i figured was the same thing. I checked every thing i could think of or read from bearings to burrs and bad motor but all seemed OK didn't replace motor but looked it over real good cleaned out back adjusted belt seems to run smoother and quieter but still got error. The object i was scanning was attach very well but had a wide span that did not touch sled.I thought it was fine since it was very firm and did not seem to give. I scanned something solid and it scanned fine. So i supported object under span and all went well. Just thought id post this as i have not seen this before.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Here is a similar post, where I speak of "Voids" in the material being scanned.
    AskBud
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...highlight=void
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Very interesting that is exactly where the error accrued and how i just would not had thought of upward resistance only down. Did you get same error # or was that different ? When i did a search your post did not come up so maybe you could edit it to include 303 error also to help the next person .THANKS

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by eromran View Post
    Very interesting that is exactly where the error accrued and how i just would not had thought of upward resistance only down. Did you get same error # or was that different ? When i did a search your post did not come up so maybe you could edit it to include 303 error also to help the next person .THANKS
    Shucks, I did not note the error, as I knew the solution right away. I just had to learn that it will happen on large and small voids.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29